Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Too many of us sounding like Liverpool fans here for my liking.  We won't smash them and they aren't mugs.  We will get soundly bitten on the arse

We have a far superior manager

We have a far superior team

We will want to send a statement out

We will be backed boisterously by about 5 - 6 K

It's the first time in 6 months I'll be able to watch my team with relatively little pressure. I'm just going to enjoy it.

I'll be as nervous as during the final games of last season to be honest. If it was 5 or 6 games in and we already had 13+ points on the board it would be different. Really need to get off to a good start after a positive summer. Ideally a win, but worst case a point and a decent performance. Keep the unbeaten run going whilst we await a few more additions/a few gain fitness/we await Mitrovic's return.

Rafa won't be nervous and neither should we be. If we lose there are still 135 more points up for grabs. We're about structure and system now, not knee jerk and panic, and that's why we're just as equipped to come from behind in the league table as we were in matches in the latter stages of last season. I'm determined to enjoy it!

I am nervous because when everything looks to be in our favour, we normally find a way to cock it up.

This^

Was thinking just before there, we'll probably get someone sent off and give a penalty away in the first 5 mins.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit like last time we were down here... a little while of struggle before we realise we can win every game if we just follow the game plan. Fulham seem a shadow of their former selves mind, so I'll be disappointed if we don't beat them. It should sound like a home game as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit like last time we were down here... a little while of struggle before we realise we can win every game if we just follow the game plan. Fulham seem a shadow of their former selves mind, so I'll be disappointed if we don't beat them. It should sound like a home game as well.

Hope not - was hoping for a bit of atmosphere ;)

Too many of us sounding like Liverpool fans here for my liking.  We won't smash them and they aren't mugs.  We will get soundly bitten on the arse

Aye expecting to beat a team who finished 20th last season is sounding like Liverpool fans.

Get yourself down the bookies then. Some of them are offering better than 3/1 for a Fulham win.

Get yourself down the bookies then. Some of them are offering better than 3/1 for a Fulham win.

According to nufc.com, Joe Coral is offering 10/1 that NUFC will be PROMOTED, never mind winning the League....seems a bit different from the Skybet odds offered last week....!! Looks much more generous than the 3/1 for a Fulham win which could happen at this stage of the season.

They've a new manager and associated bounce mind

I'm still reeling from the effect of the McClaren bounce like. ;)

:lol: fucking hell

it was the equivalent of jumping on a trampoline, going right through then straight through the floor below into the sewer