Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Hiya Lads and lasses ,everything has arrived today so 7 of us have been in since 5 sorting stuff out, Heron may still be there! We're all back in tomorrow from 4 onwards and then all day Saturday. I'm pretty confident It's going to be stunning and everyone will love the theme. We've got some fantastic big 5m wavers but to achieve the full potential we still need folk who can wave them, if any of you are interested give myself or Heron a shout , they're big but honestly they're not too heavy and its bloody good fun.

Seen the teasers on Facebook looking class !!! Really hope the game will be on telly now

It is on sky

They'll probably not even show it. Looking forward to being a part of it in the Gallowgate and if there's a flag in my vicinity I'll be waving it as always.

Seen the teasers on Facebook looking class !!! Really hope the game will be on telly now

It is on sky

They'll probably not even show it. Looking forward to being a part of it in the Gallowgate and if there's a flag in my vicinity I'll be waving it as always.

Middle tier walkway by the entrances in the strawberry corner (where I believe you sit) there should be some big wavers mate. Heron's my name not just a forum I'd so just shout if you need a hand or owt. [emoji38] Love shouting LFEE or Kid Icarus [emoji38]

Which sky channel this on ? Can’t find it right n the planner

Sky Sports Premier League.

Liverpool v Brighton will be on Main Event and Southampton v Man City is on Mix.

It is on sky

Middle tier walkway by the entrances in the strawberry corner (where I believe you sit) there should be some big wavers mate. Heron's my name not just a forum I'd so just shout if you need a hand or owt. [emoji38] Love shouting LFEE or Kid Icarus [emoji38]

No bother mate. I'll make sure to grab one!

Guest Howaythetoon

Why’s there nowt on .com about this? Could they not help find volunteers?

They're a pair of miseries.

Too busy promoting computer repairs and Ford.

Cheers chaps. Any match goers please feel free to join in and wave the big flags or hold the large banner we have.

I think BBC Look North are putting out interviews and some video footage of us grafting tomorrow morning too. Not sure if that's just on their social media platforms or what...

Tomorrow will look fantastic, of that I am certain :thup: Hopefully those knobbers at Sky pick up on it

Cheers chaps. Any match goers please feel free to join in and wave the big flags or hold the large banner we have.

I think BBC Look North are putting out interviews and some video footage of us grafting tomorrow morning too. Not sure if that's just on their social media platforms or what...

Tomorrow will look fantastic, of that I am certain :thup: Hopefully those knobbers at Sky pick up on it

Top work lads. Can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Just seen that little segment in n look north. Rafa absolutely loves what wot flags are doing. He was getting emotional, just speaking about it. Wor Jackie and heza, well done lads. If Rafa stays you will definitely played apart in that.

Just seen that little segment in n look north. Rafa absolutely loves what wot flags are doing. He was getting emotional, just speaking about it. Wor Jackie and heza, well done lads. If Rafa stays you will definitely played apart in that.

Rafa is all about the team. They should have played together.

Was quite looking forward to the big reveal in the ground (not that I'll be there), but that was a nice little feature and it's so great to see Rafa's reaction. He's always maintained that the players deserve credit, just as he does - and this flag looks like it's going to give them the send off they've really deserved over the last two years.