Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Love the huge banners, though I also love the mass of smaller flags. Guessing the bigger one is easier to do as you only need few people to hold it where as the smaller flags is a lot more of a faff to organise? Hopefully keep this going next season always great to see.

There is always the risk idiots take the small flags home.

I thought that, I wonder how it works in places like Dortmund where they seem to have a much larger number of smaller banners and flags? I can only guess its more of an individual thing or smaller groups doing their own thing than one bigger group like we have?

Looking at that makes me emotional [emoji38]

The fact we absolutely battered them on and off the pitch was just the icing on the cake. It put that message into practice. I genuinely think Chelsea didn't know what had hit them. Imagine being one of their players man...we sold more tickets than they do and we're a mediocre mid table team with nothing to play for and the atmosphere was through the roof. They probably thought "fuck me what is going on?!" Love it. Absolutely fucking love it. We couldn't do it without our fellow fans and we'll struggle to top yesterday. Wow. Just wow.

Set the tone for the game itself and helped put everyone in such a great mood to provide a cracking atmosphere. It's not lost on me that it could be the last display depending on what happens to Rafa. Excellent effort by everyone involved and it's greatly appreciated.

Guest Howaythetoon

The flag ties in with Rafa’s whole philosophy and also sent a message to the owner, Wor Flags along with Rafa is the best thing about the club at the moment, and the players of course. IMO they have played just as big a part as many in makimg this a successful season.

Hats off to all those involved this season, it has definitely added to the feel good factor and whole match day experience. My son has had his first ST this year and he's been in awe at times and absolutely loved it, and for me as a Dad, I've been proud to take him, and see him get the NUFC bug like I did with my old man. Fantastic.

Please continue to keep up the good work.