Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Guest firetotheworks

I saw that. Maybe everyone has different ideas of what's justified and what's not.

I saw that. Maybe everyone has different ideas of what's justified and what's not.

I agree. I feel I was justified in having a go at fans booing the team against West Brom the other week and I also feel my opinion that you won't get many people in the Leazes End to wave a flag will prove correct as well. Time will tell I suppose.

• 2 months later...

Hiya lads, please spare a minute or two to have a look at our latest fundraising ideas. We're trying to get funds direct to our account  thus not having to pay fees to gofundme.

Share as much as possible amongst your fellow mags.

Cheers.

https://www.facebook.com/WorFlags1892/photos/a.607068209471098.1073741829.606960479481871/1005294202981828/?type=3

Just a heads up, on your donations page on the worflags website, the 'Shop Now' button takes you to https://worflags.org.uk/donate/# instead of https://worflags.org.uk/shop/ Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chopey

Pretty sure threats to kill are illegal, well in public like, on a flag  :lol:

It’s not a threat to kill though. To hang someone means more than a threat to kill.

:snod:

Pretty sure threats to kill are illegal, well in public like, on a flag  :lol:

It’s not a threat to kill though. To hang someone means more than a threat to kill.

'It's illegal to threaten to kill someone'

'We're not just threatening to kill him, we're threatening to kill him publicly in a horrible way'

'Ah, that's alreet then. Off ye gan'

Guest chopey

And that's why he's hear forever, we are to fuckin soft, obviously we aren't threatening to kill him but it would be good negative publicity for him, other clubs with Ultras wouldn't stand for the shit he has done to us but we just roll over.

Ultras.... man, it's just a bad image. Yes there's a good reason in there for the protest, but protest in the right manner, in the most effective way possible. The old school ultras method is not the right way to go about it in 2018.

I have the same argument with the Brexit arseholes. Yes, there are very strong reasons to support Brexit, but when you front the fight with a bunch of racist bigots you are providing the other side of the argument with more ammo. We do not want the rest of the country thinking we're just a bunch of whinging, knuckle-dragging northern monkeys. You can just see the headlines now, that Darren Lewis prick and his cronies on the Sunday Supplement sitting there giggling at us for arming 15 year olds with wooden planks and glass bottles.

Really annoyed this morning :lol:

• 1 month later...