The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

http://i.giphy.com/gstVWIzl4JKKI.gif

:lol: Think you just shut the door on best foreigner, tbh.

Kanji is the only one deserving of that after tonight :lol:

:lol: Kanj was English as fuck, made me wiki the winner of the Revolutionary War. Thought I learned that shit incorrectly.

That was like England losing to a League 2 side. Absolute abject, rotten, pathetic and gutless.

It's not. Iceland are a very good side with results to back it up. It's absolute arrogance to dismiss them based on the fact they used to be nothing.

It's the whole Leicester thing again. "But next week they'll be shit... Maybe next week... Surely they'll lose next week... They'll not beat Man City at the Etihad... No way they'll win the league...... .... .... Leicester are the best team ever, said it all along."

:thup:

:lol: Kanj was English as f***, made me wiki the winner of the Revolutionary War. Thought I learned that s*** incorrectly.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to be relentless from now on. 7-1 has been erased from history. Fucking 300k population. 100 professional footballers or something along those lines.

That was like England losing to a League 2 side. Absolute abject, rotten, pathetic and gutless.

It's not. Iceland are a very good side with results to back it up. It's absolute arrogance to dismiss them based on the fact they used to be nothing.

We should absolutely beat them.

No. England are not a good team. There's a reason I bet on Iceland.

Yes, I'm sure you were saying we're not a good team when we won all of our qualifying games and when we beat Germany. We massively underperformed this tournament through poor squad selection and tactics. There's plenty of ability in our team.

Either way, its a game we should've won, and that's exactly why we've lost it.

Don't mind Ireland but hate Keane and O'Neill, that alsmost matches my dislike of France.

However, France would knock us out, Ireland wouldn't, so come on the greens.

Really hope you live to regret those words. :lol: such confidence when you couldn't top the weakest group in the competition.

Scared for when Martial comes on. Really can't see us holding a 1-0 but they look a bit shaky at the back too and McLean and Long have the pace to hurt them.

Nerves. Scenes.

England are undefeated in ages man and dominate almost every game we play. Sure that doesn't make us invincible but Ireland wouldn't get the ball. If we find our scoring boots against Iceland we could go all the way IMO.

If we got France, there's always that quality factor that they have, a player like Payet from a free kick could put us to the sword.

FWIW, I don't think Ireland could beat Wales or Slovakia.

You could go all the way alright. Iceland ffs.

Give it a rest, immediately after the game looking for a bite.

:lol: give it a rest? I got absolutely slaughtered on here for showing pride in my country getting narrowly beaten by fucking France, in France. Heard all about how England would destroy Ireland and how they'll dominate Iceland. England are fucking shite. And I'm enjoying this because of how people went on at the time. Wouldn't have opened my mouth otherwise.

Don't mind Ireland but hate Keane and O'Neill, that alsmost matches my dislike of France.

Really hope you live to regret those words. :lol: such confidence when you couldn't top the weakest group in the competition.

Scared for when Martial comes on. Really can't see us holding a 1-0 but they look a bit shaky at the back too and McLean and Long have the pace to hurt them.

Nerves. Scenes.

England are undefeated in ages man and dominate almost every game we play. Sure that doesn't make us invincible but Ireland wouldn't get the ball. If we find our scoring boots against Iceland we could go all the way IMO.

If we got France, there's always that quality factor that they have, a player like Payet from a free kick could put us to the sword.

:lol: give it a rest? I got absolutely slaughtered on here for showing pride in my country getting narrowly beaten by f***ing France, in France. Heard all about how England would destroy Ireland and how they'll dominate Iceland. England are f***ing s****. And I'm enjoying this because of how people went on at the time. Wouldn't have opened my mouth otherwise.

Keep giving man. If they can give, they should be able to receive as well. Fucking Iceland :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really hope you live to regret those words. [emoji38] such confidence when you couldn't top the weakest group in the competition.

Nerves. Scenes.

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Aye, because we didn't have to listen to that shit after we got beat by France. Karma's a bitch.

:lol: Kanj was English as f***, made me wiki the winner of the Revolutionary War. Thought I learned that s*** incorrectly.

I'm going to be relentless from now on. 7-1 has been erased from history. Fucking 300k population. 100 professional footballers or something along those lines.

Aye but we know it hurts you know more than it hurts most of us and that, that you can't buy. That was single greatest bit of schadenfreude ever seen in sport. It'll take something outlandish to beat it.

Nerves. Scenes.

:lol: give it a rest? I got absolutely slaughtered on here for showing pride in my country getting narrowly beaten by fucking France, in France. Heard all about how England would destroy Ireland and how they'll dominate Iceland. England are fucking shite. And I'm enjoying this because of how people went on at the time. Wouldn't have opened my mouth otherwise.

Pick it up tomorrow when people are more likely to give you a reasoned answer. You're trolling for a bite.

We could well do with having an attitude more compatible to our status in this country which is, in most things, distinctly average. Maybe then we'll put the work in instead of being cocky counts who think we're something. Tops off a wicked weekend this. England is s***.

See, I really don't think that's the case at all like. I'm not sure where this idea that we think we're mint comes from because I don't and I don't know anyone that does.

Course we do, man. People are always going on in this country how great whatever is. Football and beyond. When they're just outright deluded. So f***ing insular, man. We deserve to be in the s***, we put ourselves there.

Corrected

Even in the pre-match build up. Focussing more on a potential France game than Iceland.

http://i.imgur.com/ULghXtr.png

Trumping his own campaign right there :lol:

I have nothing but respect for the British. They're a wonderful people. Wonderful people. I would never say anything bad about them. All this Mikestream media, taking my words, twisting them, you can't trust 'em, folks.