Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

It was Hayden who assisted Diame you racists :lol:

s*** that's terrible. I was watching poorly rendered footage.

It was? f***s sake.

Tbf, I keep mistaking Gouffran for Shelvey now anarl. Can't even do racism right.

Me 2.

:thup:

I've had a glasses prescription in my desk for 10 months.

One is a 5 foot 5 black guy and the other is a pale white bald guy about 6 feet tall.

Stick blode hair on a black guy and he turns white :lol:

Gouff is not near 5 foot 5 :lol:

5 foot 5. :lol:

Anita's 5 ft 6 in. :lol:

So how good has Gayle been? A lot of palace fans were pissed off we sold him and now him and Murray are top scorers in the championship :/

I think he could do well in the premiership if a team plays to his strengths.

Townsend hasn't done well at all. Hopefully that was Pardew holding him back but also doesn't help playing him on the wrong wing. Guess he will get a chance when zaha is at the African nations cup.

So how good has Gayle been? A lot of palace fans were pissed off we sold him and now him and Murray are top scorers in the championship :/

Townsend hasn't done well at all. Hopefully that was Pardew holding him back but also doesn't help playing him on the wrong wing. Guess he will get a chance when zaha is at the African nations cup.

Easily one of our 3 best players this season, arguably the best. His movement is sharp as a dart as you'll know but his ability to let us stretch the game has been invaluable and I've been really impressed with his holdup play given his lack of height. Works hard too. Been near enough the perfect signing for us.

Guest neesy111

He's been class, our best attacking player by a distance.  I've always rated him and know a few palace fans who said he was your best finisher by a distance.

He's been outstanding, I thought we well over paid for an average player when we bought him, happy to admit I way way wrong, proving to be a steal even at 10 million, if we go up, his goals would have been a big part in that.