Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

“I was disappointed because he was doing really well in the training sessions. Last week his partner had a baby and there were some nights when he was not sleeping well.

“He didn’t train on some days. It’s difficult to say but when you put everything together he wasn’t comfortable at the beginning.

“We had to make the substitution. Hopefully it will not be serious, but maybe he will miss some games.

“It is more or less the same problem. We will see.”

Guest neesy111

didn't help the minutes he played today involved him just chasing the ball around when we had 0 control of the game

Tell the cous cous cunt that.

Guest neesy111

wot?

Tell Shelvey to not play aimless balls everywhere like he did 1st half to Gayle which I counted 4 from where I was sitting.  He was minus gouffran our worst player 1st half, 2nd half was a different story though.

If we are going to play a long ball game like we have recently then Mitrovic is our stand out candidate for it.

wot?

Tell Shelvey to not play aimless balls everywhere like he did 1st half to Gayle which I counted 4 from where I was sitting.  He was minus gouffran our worst player 1st half, 2nd half was a different story though.

If we are going to play a long ball game like we have recently then Mitrovic is our stand out candidate for it.

Not sure if it was designed as a long ball game or just the way Jonjo felt like playing it.

In hindsight, maybe Gayle shouldn't have started having just had the circumstances Rafa described, and considering both Perez and Mitrovic had scored in recent games. Having a fully fit Gayle for the run-in is far more important than him starting at home to Villa and BC. Hindsight, of course, is a wonderful thing.

Guest neesy111

He'll miss Bristol City (h), Brighton (a), Huddersfield(a), Reading (a) and Fulham (h).

Got Birmingham away in about 4 weeks time so might be back for that and then there's an international break

I think we'll be taking extra care next time we bring him back.