Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

Although he'll be sorely missed during this difficult stretch coming up, having him fit for the run in could perhaps be more important. If Mitro and Murphy step up now, and start popping in the goals during his absence, we'll be champions of this division for sure.

Not good news, don't feel like we can trust Mitro or Murphy to get us regular goals, especially in the 3 bigger games.

Vital that Ritchie avoids that next yellow for a while, might be relying on him to chip in with a few goals over the next month or so.

Part and parcel of the game. Mitrovic and/or Murphy needs to convert the chances we're inevitably going to create for the next month. If they step up then we go up. Cutting out the daft mistakes at the back wouldn't go amiss either like.

It's in our hands and if we fuck it up then we've no-one to blame but ourselves.

It's in our hands and if we f*** it up then we've no-one to blame but ourselves.

Without wishing to be a little raincloud of doom. that reminds me of....

..ah, bugger.

Over Macho Grande? I'll never get over Macho Grande  :whatdidido:

Guest neesy111

Would like to see Perez given a go up top on Saturday.

I think that's a very bad idea.  I remember him vs Brighton earlier in the season and hardly noticing him.

Would like to see Perez given a go up top on Saturday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's slightly less funny when you consider he's a better finisher than one of the two alternatives and a much better all round footballer/athlete than the other. I'd don't think Perez is a striker but he's arguably the best we have for what Rafa requires of one.