Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

13 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

I just have a huge irrational hatred of players rolling around on the floor. Really boils my piss when games keep stopping for fuck all and he is so bad for that. For all the rolling around on the floor he did, he never once went off with an injury. [emoji38] Just get up and get on with the game you soft bastard. 

Aye this is so infuriating like!

• 1 month later...

It's a joke if Hayden is punished for his comment but the officials aren't punished for their performance.

It's a simple get-out anyways, he was referring to the home crowd as the extra man. Even though they could only be heard after Havertz put them in front. 

He can say what he likes, let's be honest, he's unlikely to play for this club again and he no doubt knows it. One of the few I'll hope goes to a decent club and gets game time.

FA just bringing more attention to their own ineptitude with this. 

On 04/02/2022 at 21:38, reefatoon said:

I just have a huge irrational hatred of players rolling around on the floor. Really boils my piss when games keep stopping for fuck all and he is so bad for that. For all the rolling around on the floor he did, he never once went off with an injury. [emoji38] Just get up and get on with the game you soft bastard. 

You must really hate Schar 

Edited by Kid Icarus

5 minutes ago, peder said:

What did he say?

He posted on twitter: 

“Some performance from the boys against 12 men today. Proud to be associated with the club is an understatement. @NUFC”

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Could just say that by twelve men he was referring to Chelsea's vaunted support.

And that, if he was speaking out against the officials, he’d have said “13 men” to include the VAR

Guest reefatoon
24 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

You must really hate Schar 

nowhere near as bad. Doesn’t seem to roll around for ages all the time. Can’t say I have noticed him doing it on a regular basis.

42 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

nowhere near as bad. Doesn’t seem to roll around for ages all the time. Can’t say I have noticed him doing it on a regular basis.

Schar's far worse for it than Hayden now I think. It's gamesmanship a lot of the time imo so it doesn't bother me, but it's usually at least once a game he's down then makes a full recovery.

Guest reefatoon
51 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Schar's far worse for it than Hayden now I think. It's gamesmanship a lot of the time imo so it doesn't bother me, but it's usually at least once a game he's down then makes a full recovery.

I’ll have to watch our for it next match. It always annoys the fuck our if me [emoji38] so surprised I haven’t noticed 

I know it's a strawman, but I sneer at the cheek of English football's governing bodies accusing others of attacking the integrity of officials/bringing the game into disrepute over refereeing matters, when it's they who've afflicted us with arguably the biggest affront to 'officialdom' in the history of the game. 

This is just another example of them doubling down on it. Looks like they're making an example out of someone who, in the scheme of things, is pretty insignificant. 

Hopefully this sort of thing won't frighten anyone and there'll be more and more lobbying against it as time goes by. Mics in the VAR room is an ugly but critical addition if we're ever going to have accountability for these utterly ridiculous decisions. 

I can't decide if I'm surprised by this. 

Governing bodies and the like are very sensitive to criticism, but I thought there was enough plausible deniability with mention of the 12th man.  

33 minutes ago, Conjo said:

He isn't even registered. Can they discipline him for anything under their own rules?

I believe he's still registered with the FA as a player even though he hasn't made our 25 man squad.

I really hope he goes with the 'I was clearly talking about the fans' angle I've seen others mention.

Force these rats to explain why their minds went straight to the officiating and not the party that '12th man' references 99 times out of a hundred.

Edited by wormy