Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

17 hours ago, wormy said:

I really hope he goes with the 'I was clearly talking about the fans' angle I've seen others mention.

Force these rats to explain why their minds went straight to the officiating and not the party that '12th man' references 99 times out of a hundred.

Yeah that would be funny. If any of those officials actually watched the game they should be embarrassed to be drawing attention to it again.

22 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Assuming there wouldn't be a disproportionate punishment, I hope he defends what he said and tells them to get fucked. 

Actually want him to double down and be even more blunt 

"the referee missed an obvious penalty decision. the VAR official did not or did not appear to tell him he missed it. and there is absolutely 0 accountability by all involved."

As suggested I think he should say he was referring to the crowd and wonders who the FA think he could be referring to and why?

He should then double down and agree they might have a point about the officiating (assuming the FA refer to this) but he was on about the crowd.

• 3 weeks later...

He’s been a good player for us even though he’s not a gifted footballer. Always gave a lot for 80 minutes, with his customary ten minutes lying on the grass. He’s also very supportive of the club, will remember him fondly 

Where's that come from? Not that I'm surprised like.

Not the most technically gifted player in the world but always grafted and fully 'got' the club. Big part of the side that won promotion and kept us up. Will have nowt but good memories of him. 

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Yeah expected, a good servant to the club and will remember him fondly just because he was signed by Rafa and played pretty consistently in his team. He’d do well at a top end championship club I think, with a view of getting back in the prem and showing again that he can cut it in this league. 

Edited by Nine

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Where's that come from? Not that I'm surprised like.

Not the most technically gifted player in the world but always grafted and fully 'got' the club. Big part of the side that won promotion and kept us up. Will have nowt but good memories of him. 

He's posted something previously. I'm sure he's suggested he's got a link to a player at the club (not Krafth!)