Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

The girl that has had his kid will likely leave him anyway, as this guy is a mega fanny.

Acting out because he wants to go home. What kind of man is this? Do your job you pansy!

A pretty revolting and sorry excuse of the male species.

:lol:

The girl that has had his kid will likely leave him anyway, as this guy is a mega fanny.

Acting out because he wants to go home. What kind of man is this? Do your job you pansy!

Can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not  :lol:

It's Kaka so the safe bet is not.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell. Shut up man.

:yikes:

“I have been talking to him, and I will try to help as much as I can, but he has to stay and he has to fight for his position,” said Benitez.

“He’s an important player for us. I’ve had this conversation with him before, maybe one month ago or even more, and we decided that he’ll stay. “Is he OK with that? No, not really. At the moment, he’s still thinking that ‘for me and my family, it will be better to go’, but we’re professionals and we have to do what we have to do at the moment and facilitate the situation as much as we can.”

Well, um ... if the club has not deemed it necessary to send him away, then sorry, he has to do his job.

He's not the first person to have a kid be unwell for goodness sake. I'm sure he still has loads of time available to get over there to support his family, even if it might be somewhat inconvenient.

If you guys think it's acceptable for him to come on and start flying about out of frustration at whatever, then that is just ridiculous.

Guest firetotheworks

Oh boy ... so what's the circumstances then?

Do we need to start giving these guys paternity leave now too?

Give me a break man. You guys are so soft.

Some top notch projecting there.

Guest firetotheworks

Well, um ... if the club has not deemed it necessary to send him away, then sorry, he has to do his job.

He's not the first person to have a kid be unwell for goodness sake. I'm sure he still has loads of time available to get over there to support his family, even if it might be somewhat inconvenient.

If you guys think it's acceptable for him to come on and start flying about out of frustration at whatever, then that is just ridiculous.

Fuck off Kaka. Sincerely. You're an utter prick for coming out with this like. No excuse.

KI, the extent to which you fly off the handle at another person's opinion is absolutely comical.

I guess Rafa is being a prick to him too eh? Serioulsy, you really need to grow up. Such a petulant and precious guy.

You are all over the place emotionally.

You're doing your stern Nigerian dad act Kaka, we get it. But the lad has an ill child and you're coming out with shite like "his lass will leave him because he is a pansy".

He should do his job while he's here, aye. Don't think anyone would disagree with that. The fact we're relying on someone who doesn't want to be here (for legitimate reasons) is fucking ridiculous though,

I genuinely don't understand why he made that tackle. I can't see any football sense.

He's got an attitude because the club that employs him won't let him leave at the drop of a hat. He's being an ass.

KI, the extent to which you fly off the handle at another person's opinion is absolutely comical.

I guess Rafa is being a prick to him too eh? Serioulsy, you really need to grow up. Such a petulant and precious guy.

You are all over the place emotionally.

Stop being such a patronising dick. Irks me even when it's not to me.

These guys train what 2 hours a day?

Rafa has already said they will make exceptions for him to support his family!

I'm sorry, but this is carzy. He's not chained to a heater working 24 hrs a day for the club, and not being allowed out.

Nothing to do with me being a stern Nigerian guy man. Come off it.

The guy is being paid very well to do a job, and i'm sure it allows him to provide the best for his family.

Goodness sake. It was wrong for him to come on and act like he did today. It's a manipulative way of trying to force the club into a tough situation.

I think it stinks. Very questionable character.