Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

KI, the extent to which you fly off the handle at another person's opinion is absolutely comical.

I guess Rafa is being a prick to him too eh? Serioulsy, you really need to grow up. Such a petulant and precious guy.

You are all over the place emotionally.

Stop being such a patronising dick. Irks me even when it's not to me.

It's exactly what it is.

Just because you don't agree with someone yo can't come flying in with abuse so recklessly.

I think it's way over the top.

I'd punch Rafa square in the jaw to get to my own kid, if they were ill. End of the day it's just football its not that important in the grand scheme of things

If his kid is ill, Hayden should be out on 'compassionate leave' whatever the offical term is imo. It's not worth having a player who is going through that potential mental disaster. It would never be off my mind.

KI, the extent to which you fly off the handle at another person's opinion is absolutely comical.

I guess Rafa is being a prick to him too eh? Serioulsy, you really need to grow up. Such a petulant and precious guy.

You are all over the place emotionally.

Stop being such a patronising dick. Irks me even when it's not to me.

It's exactly what it is.

Just because you don't agree with someone yo can't come flying in with abuse so recklessly.

I think it's way over the top.

So was saying Hayden is a "disgrace to the male species" or whatever it was you said.

Just because a player of the club you support has a bad game you can't come flying in with abuse so recklessly. Especially in the manner regarding personal issues. He's human at the end of the day.

These guys train what 2 hours a day?

Rafa has already said they will make exceptions for him to support his family!

I'm sorry, but this is carzy. He's not chained to a heater working 24 hrs a day for the club, and not being allowed out.

Nothing to do with me being a stern Nigerian guy man. Come off it.

The guy is being paid very well to do a job, and i'm sure it allows him to provide the best for his family.

Goodness sake. It was wrong for him to come on and act like he did today. It's a manipulative way of trying to force the club into a tough situation.

I think it stinks. Very questionable character.

Well aye, but you're doing one thing and then arguing another. Ie you're being a cunt saying things like...

He's not the first person to have a kid be unwell for goodness sake

The girl that has had his kid will likely leave him anyway, as this guy is a mega fanny.

A pretty revolting and sorry excuse of the male species.

...and then pretending you're being hounded on for saying he should do his job.

He might be acting a cunt, we don't know the full details. What we do know is that we shouldn't be in a position where he's filling in at right back.

These guys train what 2 hours a day?

Rafa has already said they will make exceptions for him to support his family!

I'm sorry, but this is carzy. He's not chained to a heater working 24 hrs a day for the club, and not being allowed out.

Nothing to do with me being a stern Nigerian guy man. Come off it.

The guy is being paid very well to do a job, and i'm sure it allows him to provide the best for his family.

Goodness sake. It was wrong for him to come on and act like he did today. It's a manipulative way of trying to force the club into a tough situation.

I think it stinks. Very questionable character.

Well aye, but you're doing one thing and then arguing another. Ie you're being a cunt saying things like...

He's not the first person to have a kid be unwell for goodness sake

The girl that has had his kid will likely leave him anyway, as this guy is a mega fanny.

...and then pretending you're being hounded on for saying he should do his job.

He might be acting a cunt, we don't know the full details. What we do know is that we shouldn't be in a position where he's filling in at right back.

I felt Hayden's behaviour lacked character and was very unprofessional, and he was being a sissy acting out like that.

Some of you disagree, which is perfectly fine, and I haven't said a word to you, because on the whole you've been quite reasonable about it.

But, I thought KI's reaction was silly, and so I pointed it out. Pretty simple really. He can carry on that way if he wishes it's his life, I won't lose sleep over it.

I'm not looking for sympathy or claiming I'm being hounded out.

Why's it annoyed you more?

Because it doesn't acheive anything, is he going to apologise on twitter everytime he gets sent off?

Maybe it's just to shut those up who thing he got sent off on purpose. Just because he wants to be away doesn't mean he will be unprofessional. Rafa himself said he had discussed it with him and they were both fine with the situation while he's here.

Guest firetotheworks

Why's it annoyed you more?

Because it doesn't acheive anything, is he going to apologise on twitter everytime he gets sent off?

Players don't get sent off very often, so probably.

He wants to be in London, so he gets sent off deliberately?

How the fuck does that work? He doesn't get time off just because he can't play :lol: He'll be in training every day same way he would if he was available

Acting out because he wants to go home. What kind of man is this? Do your job you pansy!

Fucking send him to an oil rig.

• 4 weeks later...