The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

In Brazil Corinthians are top of league, sport Recife in relegation zone. Corinthians 7/1. Probably put a reserve team out mind

Just had a look. It's the last game of the season, Corinthians have already won the league and play away against Recife have to win to survive. That'll explain the odds

In Brazil Corinthians are top of league, sport Recife in relegation zone. Corinthians 7/1. Probably put a reserve team out mind

Just had a look. It's the last game of the season, Corinthians have already won the league and play away against Recife have to win to survive. That'll explain the odds

Yeah true but if Newcastle had to play Man City on last day to stay up I would’nt be that confident.

Yeah true but if Newcastle had to play Man City on last day to stay up I would’nt be that confident.

I was thinking of exactly the same scenario  :lol:

Interesting odds..I'm guessing the bookies are expecting them to throw the game?  :lol:

Dunno, these scenarios throw up strange results.  Look at the one Kaizero bet on the other day with Rosenborg

Not won in 13 matches. Of course they win this one against the champions. Perfectly natural. Cunts. Bet they all drank themselves senseless yesterday celebrating looking at the state of the fucking cunts out there. Unprofessional fucks.

:lol: They pissed that league then lost to a team 2nd bottom after they'd secured the league win

I was thinking of exactly the same scenario  :lol:

Interesting odds..I'm guessing the bookies are expecting them to throw the game?  :lol:

They do play Paulista group games in January so I’d imagine they’ll rest their first time.