The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Seems to be loads of value if you look about today/tomorrow, which usually means me walking into bookies traps. And my my am I going in head first.

Examples?

I've not been paying much attention to the England squad but from the discussion on the Totally Football Show podcast, it sounds like it's going to be a proper ropey England side against a strong Germany. 

Seems to be loads of value if you look about today/tomorrow, which usually means me walking into bookies traps. And my my am I going in head first.

Examples?

I've not been paying much attention to the England squad but from the discussion on the Totally Football Show podcast, it sounds like it's going to be a proper ropey England side against a strong Germany. 

We might actually do better with some of the usual suspects out of the squad.

Examples?

The games at South Africa, Honduras and DR Congo are all odds against for BTTS when form indicates it certainly should not be above evens.

I got told a canny technique for bet365 under 2.5 goals today, choose 5 low scoring games (just look at the odds) you will get about 15/1 then set your autocash out level at 33% of your winnings, so £5 and let the bet run, apparently it's a consistent winner, I tried today with a daft £1 bet and won even though my bet eventually went on to lose, probably just beginners luck but it seems canny