Grant Hanley

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't wait for 10 new Lee Ryder articles about Hanley, with all of them being same same.

5 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT GRANT HANLEY

5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GRANT HANLEY

I wouldn't worry, if Lascelles is as good as we think he is then he should rise to the challenge for places. If not, then we've got another CB in who knows the league. It was essential we brought another central defender in.

I wouldn't worry, if Lascelles is as good as we think he is then he should rise to the challenge for places. If not, then we've got another CB in who knows the league. It was essential we brought another central defender in.

All true.

Why do people think it will be lascelles will be dropped? I think it's obvious Rafa really rates him, and at the minute he is favourite to be captain next season. Think we have been so used to the club doing the bare minimum in terms of squad size that it seems strange that we have a manager now who wants to build a squad.

As for Hanley, he wouldn't have been my first choice, but he can come straight in and do a good job at this level which is exactly what we need. Seems to be a leader as well which is something we are really lacking.

Can't wait for 10 new Lee Ryder articles about Hanley, with all of them being same same.

5 things you could know about Grant Hanley by doing a quick google search, starting with his Wiki page.

10 Unbelievable photos of Grant Hanley. OMG, number 6!!!!!

Hanley will come in as the oldest, most physical and most experienced in the Championship.

He's going to be a starter for certain I would think.

Think Mbemba as the youngest, least physical and least experienced in the Championship will likely be brought along slower, and so rotated in.