Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Guest antz1uk

Our medicals used to always be done at the Nuffield Bupa Hospital rather than a local NHS Hospital.

Cut Backs??????

Maybe they visit De Jong at the same time.

:lol: :lol:

http://www.nufcblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/mo-diame23-1-300x227.jpghttp://www.nufcblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/mo-diame-2-300x295.jpgThe Diame has landed – Mohamed Diame has touched down in Newcastle for his medical today.Picture Mo Diame arriving at the Freeman Hospital in High Heaton

What's Angela Eagle doing with him?

Said this in some French paper according to the Chronicle:

"Newcastle is a great club with a great history. Once we are promoted to the Premier League, Rafael Benitez promises to set up a team worthy of the name. Frankly, they offered me a contract that I can not refuse at all.

I am impressed by the solid project that Newcastle has to offer me. To me the coach remains a great coach in the world."

"Newcastle is a great club with a great history. Once we are promoted to the Premier League, Rafael Benitez promises to set up a team worthy of the name. Frankly, they offered me a contract that I can not refuse at all.

I am impressed by the solid project that Newcastle has to offer me. To me the coach remains a great coach in the world."

Solid words. I hope he pans out for us for 2-3 years, always enjoyed his midfield roving.

I hope Andy Townsend doesn't pick up the paper and read those quotes....

:pardsgrin:

Nail your colours to the mast will we

a) announce Diame first

b) anounce Clark first

c) announce them both in the same tweet?

C because cutbacks, might even tweet from the hospital.

Aye, Northumbria NHS trust tweets: Diame and Clark pass their NUFC medicals, Maureen Smith your hip replacement today has been rescheduled for March 2018.