Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

It's ironical that we're in this precarious position yet we have two guys in Lacelles and Diame who , on recent performances , can each be credited with having a galvanising effect on the team . Colossus would not be a misplaced adjective for either of them on current form . Long may it continue . And if Shelvey can maintain the level of commitment and performance  that he displayed yesterday we will be fine .

• 4 weeks later...

Most improved player of all time.

Confidence has a lot to do with it, even when he was struggling you could see him trying stuff which made you think there was something there. Players like that need the fans on their side, Rafa's support probably made a huge difference.

Most improved player of all time.

Confidence has a lot to do with it, even when he was struggling you could see him trying stuff which made you think there was something there. Players like that need the fans on their side, Rafa's support probably made a huge difference.

Fair point.

Just glad his form has improved like this. Made a big difference.

After Shelvey he's about as effective a passer as Merino and certainly better than Hayden.

Agree. He misplaces some passes, but that's because he's usually quite ambitious with them, quite often forward into gaps rather than sideways or backwards.

Guest Howaythetoon

Some turnaround, he’s become our midfield enforcer and where as his legs looked gone, he’s all over the place now. A cult hero?

Can't underestimate how much our recent solidity is down to his dropping back into the midfield 2. Been superb since he went there makes you wonder why he hadn't been tried there for real earlier after looking Ok there on a couple of occasions last season.

His form right now literally makes no sense and I love it.

It does kind of make sense like....played in that position last season once or twice and was good there. Think I may have said once or twice that he should play there vin the league last season.

Not going to try and brag cos I'm bloody sure I never said to play him there this season.

It does kind of make sense like....played in that position last season once or twice and was good there. Think I may have said once or twice that he should play there vin the league last season.

Not going to try and brag cos I'm bloody sure I never said to play him there this season.

:lol: oh wise madras

:lol: oh wise madras

You know it dude. :coolsmiley:

Guest firetotheworks

His form's because he's a good player. I understand the stick he got, but he was never as bad as made out. I never thought he'd get this good mind, he's been our best player from January onwards.