Ciaran Clark (now a free agent)

Foluwashola

Guest ElCid

Double edged sword really need a squad and players of this ilk to get promotion but if we do then we have a few players who imho are not premiership standard and on long contracts. Let's get up first and then worry about what happens next then.

Don't think i have ever seen him play. At least not what i know of.

Aren't you Swedish?

Aye, i am. I have heard his name before but i can't say i remember seeing him. Probably have but i just can't put my finger on it.

Scored your only goal in Euro 2016

:lol: :lol:

Sends a bit of a statement to the rest of the league if we can go and take players from Villa.

Shows Rafa is covering all bases as well - 4 relatively young CBs to see us through the 50 odd game season and with the hope that at least a couple will flourish into good quality premier league defenders over the next year or two. Bit of a numbers game in that respect really.

Don't think i have ever seen him play. At least not what i know of.

Aren't you Swedish?

Aye, i am. I have heard his name before but i can't say i remember seeing him. Probably have but i just can't put my finger on it.

Scored your only goal in Euro 2016

:lol: :lol:

Oh him :lol: :lol:

Our centre backs really have been a joke for basically as long as I can remember. Shouldn't even be commenting TBH, we've finally got four who aren't an embarrassment.

As long he's more cover then I'm happy enough now sideshow and gameshow have hot tailed it.

I rate him. He has limitations - slow and prone to the odd costly mistake but he's very strong and aggressive in marking and set pieces. Which is obviously a weakness right now.

Brummie hates him right?

Guest chopey

We are a championship club and our 4th choice centre back is a 26 year old premier league experienced international

He'll probably do as backup in the Championship, like. Fitz Hall, Zurab Khizanishvili, Tamas Kadar and Ben Tozer all played for us in 09-10. Mike Williamson looked like John Terry in that league.