Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't know what's wrong with me, I found myself half hoping Brighton win so they can stay ahead of Huddersfield. Need to stick my head in a bucket of cold water and get some perspective.  :jesuswept:

We have not scored in only 4 of the 35 games we've played this season, as apposed to not scoring in 4 of the first 5 games last season :lol:

The fact that half of those 4 of this season were against the same absolutely vile team is the most NUFC thing ever :lol:

We have not scored in only 4 of the 35 games we've played this season, as apposed to not scoring in 4 of the first 5 games last season :lol:

The fact that half of those 4 of this season were against the same absolutely vile team is the most NUFC thing ever :lol:

Some things never change :lol:

I blame this guy for today's result.

7pts from those 3, undefeated. Chuck in that surprise Brighton defeat at Forest and this has been a good week :thup:

:thup: Been class. Now sort the home performances out and take it home.

Would have been over the moon if you'd offered me these 3 results last week.

Must win again this weekend.

Undefeated in last 11, since that crap 0-1 loss at Blackburn, a game we dominated and they had one shot.

I can see another draw against Fulham, we are due a couple of mediocre results. The two wins against Brighton and Huddersfield means we have some breathing space though so it won't be a disaster if it happens.