Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6 points and 21 goals better than third place already.

Still to play 4 of the bottom 5 as well.

Actually just had a look at our fixtures and in our first 5 games we played against the 4 of the teams currently sitting 2nd-6th bizzarre  :lol:

Hard to believe we still only have a 3 point gap at the top. Brighton need to piss off.

TBF its the gap to 3rd im more worried about, if given the opportunity i'd take 2nd right now.

Such a shit league.

Yes, it's close and unpredictable but it's so fucking bad.

It's genuinely even worse than the last time we were here.

I think the standard has become more even across the league. Seemingly it's us >>> Brighton > the rest > Rotherham.

Hard to believe we still only have a 3 point gap at the top. Brighton need to piss off.

TBF its the gap to 3rd im more worried about, if given the opportunity i'd take 2nd right now.

What the hell for? We'll win this league a dozen points clear if not more.

We probably will win the league but he's right promotion is the only thing that matters.

We probably will win the league but he's right promotion is the only thing that matters.

Yep, promotion is the only thing that matters but we're going to be champions, no need to settle for anything less.