Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We are effectively 7 points ahead of them including GD. It will be a very tough task for them to be consistent enough to get ahead of us over the next half of the season. Brighton look stronger and more consistent...

They have a game in hand mind, so we need to make sure we win this weekend.

We are effectively 7 points ahead of them including GD. It will be a very tough task for them to be consistent enough to get ahead of us over the next half of the season. Brighton look stronger and more consistent...

Yeah agreed.

Didn't they just play and lose it?

Didn't they just play and lose it?

Unfortunately not, last nights game was just there game for this weekend.

It read like they'd played 1 less than us. We've played the same, we have to win our game but they also have to win theirs otherwise we'll have both played 26 and we'll still be 6 points clear.

We're technically a week ahead of them though because of their game being called off.

yeah it makes no fucking difference unless we lose at the weekend :lol:

That's pretty much what I said isn't it? ???

They haven't got a game in hand though :lol:

Am I being dumb here, looking at the table right now they don't, but there fixture from last night is in the same gameweek as us this weekend so once we play they will have a game in hand?

I'm probably being dumb, but they still have a game in hand in my mind :lol: