Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Back up to a 9. Great set of results for us, Shelvey back and a few decent fixtures coming up. Time to get our heads down and graft.

Getting Shelvey back but losing Hayden therefore Colback continues :( We've struggled most against teams at the wrong end of the table. My glass is still half empty at the moment, still at a 7, if we can string a few wins together amongst all these injuries then I may move up the scale, but sounds like today's win was a major struggle, we need to get moving in the transfer market, not sure why we are dragging our feet.

Guest neesy111

Back up to a 9. Great set of results for us, Shelvey back and a few decent fixtures coming up. Time to get our heads down and graft.

Getting Shelvey back but losing Hayden therefore Colback continues :( We've struggled most against teams at the wrong end of the table. My glass is still half empty at the moment, still at a 7, if we can string a few wins together amongst all these injuries then I may move up the scale, but sounds like today's win was a major struggle, we need to get moving in the transfer market, not sure why we are dragging our feet.

Colback's looked fine next to Shelvey.  It's when it's Colback and Hayden it becomes an issue.

Everything will be fine, we finally got some decent luck on our side after literally being on the back of some shockingly shit decisions by refs throughout the first half of the season - bounce, call, etc went our way on a day we usually just fall to bits when we have that many injuries.

Shelvey's back, hopefully we bring some players in and get back to our winning ways.

If the playoff teams maintain their current points scoring rates 85 will be enough for automatic promotion.

We have 55 already - 10 more wins from 20 games should be well within our capabilities, even with Colback :lol:

If the playoff teams maintain their current points scoring rates 85 will be enough for automatic promotion.

We have 55 already - 10 more wins from 20 games should be well within our capabilities, even with Colback :lol:

I said before the Blackburn game that I think 11 games would be needed for promotion, with 15 being needed for the title. 1 of those wins down and I stand by what I said, 10 more wins should see us promoted and with some of the crap teams we have left to play I think that should be an easy task.

Colback's looked fine next to Shelvey.  It's when it's Colback and Hayden it becomes an issue.

He's had a couple of OK games, that's the extent of it. Our results are just better with Shelvey in the side therefore he sometimes escapes the criticism for his awful performances.