Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah all the pressure is on Brighton right now.

:thup: Wouldn't want to be in their shoes now. The worst possible time for the wheels to come off.

Arguably they needed us to win yesterday more than we needed us to win :lol:.

We got could get this all but  done in the next 3 games.  Think we'll beat Fulham at home as well, they will play football and are a better side than most in the league which suits us.  We usually take care of them games and with Gayle back we will score more goals

City at home, Anfield in the cup, huddersfield away to get promoted some of the great memories from that season. Beardsley was awsome.

Aye, was reliving the story of the geordie invasion of Leeds Road to my daughter during last nights game. Geordies up the floodlight pylons and everything. And that city game when we all expected a hard game. The 5-1 at home to Carlisle when we saved a pen at one end, turned around and scored up the other end immediately. Fantastic.

City at home, Anfield in the cup, huddersfield away to get promoted some of the great memories from that season. Beardsley was awsome.

Aye, was reliving the story of the geordie invasion of Leeds Road to my daughter during last nights game. Geordies up the floodlight pylons and everything. And that city game when we all expected a hard game. The 5-1 at home to Carlisle when we saved a pen at one end, turned around and scored up the other end immediately. Fantastic.

was there, was surprised that as our first league visit there since. How far is the new ground from leeds Rd?

Was carlisle the game that had writing on the pitch? remember the away game at Carlisle on NYD when one of our fans ran on the pitch and had a swing at the keeper- Thomas?

was there, was surprised that as our first league visit there since. How far is the new ground from leeds Rd?

Was carlisle the game that had writing on the pitch? remember the away game at Carlisle on NYD when one of our fans ran on the pitch and had a swing at the keeper- Thomas?

Not far from Leeds Road. Didn't go yesterday but drove down for a friendly some years back and drove along Leeds road approaching the new place. Think that carlisle home game had a chance of being called off because of the writing, pleased it wasn't. Wasn't at Carlisle but i'm sure i've read it was Thomas. Was there the season before when Howard Gayle was standing in for an injured KK. That was my 1st away game. Didn't even bother me that we lost 2-0 at the time. Was just so thrilled to be at an away game as a teen.

Not far - http://s977.photobucket.com/user/paulmoon76/media/1416_display-2.jpg.html

Not far - http://s977.photobucket.com/user/paulmoon76/media/1416_display-2.jpg.html

class pic cheers- thats the terrace I was on in 84 when we were promoted.

Sb82 :thup:

Guest palnese

Probably doesn't matter too much but it looks like Duffy (Brighton) could be out for a while.

Six weeks.

I'm sure it was Beardsley who scored against Carlisle, I seem to remember him challenging for the ball, he dived in and scooped the ball out like only he could do. He ran towards their goal and scored a blinder. At Huddersfield we had people in all 4 sides of the ground. I was behind the goal where most of us were and we officially had part of the side opposite the main stand and right next to where the home end was supposed to be. I was on the pitch when the whistle blew and ended up in the main stand almost at the opposite end of the ground. It was a mental day.

This is coming from Twitter, but the Chronicle linked it so i'm assuming it's legit (:yao:), but apparently no other team in any professional league in Europe has as many away league wins as us.