Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't think our home form is good enough to match our points total from 09/10 but I do think we're close to promotion. Regardless of what happens against Huddersfield we're 6 wins (from 12 remaining games) from 91 points so we're probably gonna get at least that which will be enough.

We could easily go on a fantastic run at any time and I wouldn't bet against it. I don't see any reason that we can't get close to or beat our last points total. I think getting anywhere 100 points this season would be a massive achievement and one we could just about push for.  Our next game will be tough and then it gets a little bit easier for us.

Anyone else got money on us getting 100 points? I have, I'd written it off but it's realistic enough to tease me, especially seeing we're ahead of last time when we got 102.  Need 17 from a possible 36.

I've got 40 quid on at 10/1.

I hope you didn't lump that money on because we needed 17...

Anyone else got money on us getting 100 points? I have, I'd written it off but it's realistic enough to tease me, especially seeing we're ahead of last time when we got 102.  Need 27 from a possible 36.

I hope you didn't lump that money on because we needed 17...

:)

Put it on outside Craven Cottage on day 1.

Anyone else got money on us getting 100 points? I have, I'd written it off but it's realistic enough to tease me, especially seeing we're ahead of last time when we got 102.  Need 27 from a possible 36.

Good luck mate O0

Guest chopey

Is it possible we could be promoted by the time we play Leeds on Good Friday ? seems like a good celebration day

"Tempting fate"

Is it possible we could be promoted by the time we play Leeds on Good Friday ? seems like a good celebration day

"Tempting fate"

Sure we confirmed promotion on Easter Monday (home to Sheffield U) last time around. Different set of circumstances obviously.

Put £10 on @ 16/1

Harper

Yedlin

Clark

Coloccini

Enrique

Ritchie (just)

Nolan

Shelvey

Jonas

Gayle

Carroll

Subs: Darlow, Dummett, Williamson, Routledge, Guthrie, Lovenkrands, Ameobi.

Fuck. That shit would break records.

Carroll aside this post is crackers.

Aye, leaving Routledge out to accommodate Jonas is classic Yorkie mincing, like.

The fact Williamson is ahead of Taylor, Hanley, Lascelles and Mbemba is a bit baffling like.

Williamson did well in the Championship and contributed more than Hanley and Mbemba this season

My team is spot on, like. Ritchie instead of Routledge is literally the only contentious choice.

/ Jonas with Enrique was unstoppable, plus he played on the left so has no bearing on the Routledge/Ritchie argument.

/ Yedlin is a better footballer than Simpson, matches him for goals and has more assists.

/ Williamson was really good beside Colo; Taylor spent at least half the year injured and Hanley/Mbemba have barely played and been unconvincing when they have.

Tbf I'm not surprised at the backlash given how shite people's memories are on here with regards to that season.