Newcastle United vs Reading - 17/08/16 @ 7.45pm - No TV

tgarve

Ryder telling us all on the ronny gill site that a point isn't the worst thing in the world. How the mighty have fallen, looking to scrape a point at home to reading in the championship, ffs.

What's that got to do with Benitez? Its Ryders worthless opinion I assume?

Paul McShane is their Captian, they may follow our example and appoint their worst player in that role but if not, really we shouldn't on paper have a thing to worry about if he's the standard of the opposition, but we could have said the same thing about the last two games.

This place man.

We've been stuck with a duck for 5 years and a goose for a good part of a season when both c***s continously played players out of position, out of form and ultimately cost us time and time again and we constantly cried foul of how they weren't able to see the problems.

Now we have a manager who drops players when they're performing badly and tweaking the team after some poor results and still people aren't happy. Sure the team looks different but let's see how it plays out first aye before declaring this as a disaster.

Ryder telling us all on the ronny gill site that a point isn't the worst thing in the world. How the mighty have fallen, looking to scrape a point at home to reading in the championship, ffs.

Did I mention Rafa once in that sentence ? Calm your hormones !

This place man.

We've been stuck with a duck for 5 years and a goose for a good part of a season when both c***s continously played players out of position, out of form and ultimately cost us time and time again and we constantly cry foul of how they aren't able to see the problems.

Now we get a manager who drops players when they're performing badly and tweaking the team after some poor results and still people aren't happy. Sure the team looks different but let's see how it plays out first aye before declaring this as a disaster.

Most people are happy with the decision to drop underperforming players.

Did I mention Rafa once in that sentence ?

You view Ryders opinion as mighty?

Did I say that as well ? What is wrong with you ?

Did I say that as well ? What is wrong with you ?

Expand on your original post then please, I'm clearly missing your point.

What I'm worried about is that the two match-ups I've always feared, Fulham (a) and Reading (h) still make me anxious going by previous, and Fulham proved those anxieties were legitimate. I hope we can finally beat Reading at home, fuck.

What I'm worried about is that the two match-ups I've always feared, Fulham (a) and Reading (h) still make me anxious going by previous, and Fulham proved those anxieties were legitimate. I hope we can finally beat Reading at home, f***.

BBC Sport:

"Newcastle have won seven of their eight home games against Reading in all competitions, but lost the most recent one in January 2013."