Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion 17.30 27/08/2016 (Sky Sports 1)

Dan

Be tempted to play Gouffran there as much as it pains me to say. Keep Ayozé and Ritchie wide either side. Diame, Shelvey and Hayden beefing up the midfield.

Yeah I would go with that, Gouffran has been known to score the odd goal when he's played up front, and Perez is just as likely to score from a wide position rather than as a striker. Riviere is an option as well, but he's not going to score is he?

Perez

Ritchie          Diame        Sissoko

Shelvey  Hayden

Gamez    Lascelles  Mbemba    Yedlin/Anita

Sels

Just hope it doesnt mean we set up defensively.

We will and that's why I think we might still nick this. If we don't concede we'll probably get a goal from Perez or Ritchie somewhere down the line.

Perez

Ritchie          Diame        Sissoko

Shelvey  Hayden

Gamez    Lascelles  Mbemba    Yedlin/Anita

Sels

Keep forgetting we have Sissoko. :lol: Wouldn't actually be surprised to see him if he's still here.

On paper, Armstrong would be the most natural replacement for Gayle, with the plus that it would allow Pérez to stay out on the left.

But who knows.. this might be when we find out that Goufz is Championship goal machine

Jesus people on about gouffran rivière dummett colback and Anita! I though Rafa staying would mean he would be backed well in the market  and we would bring good quality in. People expecting us to go up playing the players mentioned there would be in for a shock. Dosent matter how good the manager is if the players aren't up to it

Jesus people on about gouffran rivière dummett colback and Anita! I though Rafa staying would mean he would be backed well in the market  and we would bring good quality in. People expecting us to go up playing the players mentioned there would be in for a shock. Dosent matter how good the manager is if the players aren't up to it

You should mention this in more threads, I don't think you've got you're point across yet. :thup: