Derby County v Newcastle United 10/09/2016 (Sky Sports 1) @ 5:30pm

HaydnNUFC

They've loaned out Chris Martin as well, which seems a bit of an odd one.

To be fair, Coldplay are on tour right now. Kinda hard to be if they didn't have access to him. Some things are just more important than football.

The ref for this is James Linnington.  We've had some s*** refs so far but this bloke could be the worst.  If you don't know who he is have a read of this - http://www.nufc.com/html/2009-10html/2010-01-23westbrom-a.html

I was just about to post this! I was there that day and he literally gave the most biased display of refereeing I've ever witnessed in over 30 years of watching Newcastle.

It wasn't incompetence, it was downright cheating. I think if it had been a league game the club would have made a big thing of it and maybe asked to speak to the FA but because of our cup policy at the time they probably thought he'd done us a favour.

Just been on a Derby forum, didn't realise how much of a mess they are in at the moment.

Nobody keen on Pearson, terrible start to the season, sold their best player on deadline day, not really bought anyone in this summer and so on.

Definitely the sort of game Newcastle United usually loses.

Anya & Vydra seem fairly good signings for this level?

The ref for this is James Linnington.  We've had some s*** refs so far but this bloke could be the worst.  If you don't know who he is have a read of this - http://www.nufc.com/html/2009-10html/2010-01-23westbrom-a.html

I was just about to post this! I was there that day and he literally gave the most biased display of refereeing I've ever witnessed in over 30 years of watching Newcastle.

It wasn't incompetence, it was downright cheating. I think if it had been a league game the club would have made a big thing of it and maybe asked to speak to the FA but because of our cup policy at the time they probably thought he'd done us a favour.

Remember that game well! Sat in the away end with my mates who were Ipswich fans. They said that he was the worst ref they have ever seen in their life, having watched football league football for 20 years!

Expect Rafa to stick to his guns, re team selection.

Think Perez will be dropped for Gayle, Gouffran, Anita and Dummett all to keep their places.

He will start tinkering during the next 3 weeks.