Christian Atsu (1992–2023)

Kaizero

Reckon we're more likely to re-sign Gouff than sign Atsu, unfortunately. The life of Gouff's contract won't match the transfer fee and Rafa seems to prefer Gouff anyway.

Don't be stupid.

He's absolutely the type of player who should be in the squad, his contribution in winning the title was immense these last few weeks essentially taking over where Ritchie left off.

He's absolutely the type of player who should be in the squad, his contribution in winning the title was immense these last few weeks essentially taking over where Ritchie left off.

atsu was canny too. :iamatwat:

Guest dabe

We need a squad, I see no reason for Atsu not to find a place as a third option winger, he's shown he can provide something when given a run of games. His impact would seem similar to Marveaux, sans maltreatment.

We need a squad, I see no reason for Atsu not to find a place as a third option winger, he's shown he can provide something when given a run of games. His impact would seem similar to Marveaux, sans maltreatment.

:thup:

We'll see, if we sign Atsu and get rid of Gouffran I'll set my cock on fire.

I dunno what the fuck I was talking about last night like  :lol:

We're not offering Gouffran a new contract. For £6m Atsu is pretty much a no-brainer too, definitely.

:lol:

Unplayable for a 30 minute spell in the first half yesterday. Their left back didn't have a clue what was going on.

:thup:

He and Yedlin absolutely tore their LB to pieces.

I'm a fan of his and have been all season. Would sign him up without a shadow of a doubt, £6m is a snip.

Reckon we're more likely to re-sign Gouff than sign Atsu, unfortunately. The life of Gouff's contract won't match the transfer fee and Rafa seems to prefer Gouff anyway.

Don't be stupid.

:lol: 

Depends on what our other options are he's been hot and cold all season and 45 minutes vs barnsley doesn't change that, we'll be a PL team next season. If Benitez wanted him for next season surely he would have played more.

Depends on what our other options are he's been hot and cold all season and 45 minutes vs barnsley doesn't change that, we'll be a PL team next season. If Benitez wanted him for next season surely he would have played more.

He's not good enough for a top premier side, but then neither is Matt Ritchie despite everyone loving him. I'll be interested to see what our options are for wide players next season, said it enough times now, but getting hold of a good one isn't that easy. Atsu is a Chelsea player let's not forget.

As much as I think we need a host of new players, keeping him gives us an option on the wing, for a reasonable price, without adding to the feeling that we're completely decimating a winning squad.

As much as I think we need a host of new players, keeping him gives us an option on the wing, for a reasonable price, without adding to the feeling that we're completely decimating a winning squad.

Your new avatar :lol: :anguish: :lol:

Quite liked Catsu when he's had a run. Hope we haven't pissed him off waiting so long to trigger the clause.

As long as he's not going to take the piss wage wise it's a no brainer.

Quite liked Catsu when he's had a run. Hope we haven't p*ssed him off waiting so long to trigger the clause.

As long as he's not going to take the p*ss wage wise it's a no brainer.

Was only this weekend he did an interview saying he was desperate to stay and finally felt settled and at home at a club for the first time in his career. :lol:

Quite liked Catsu when he's had a run. Hope we haven't p*ssed him off waiting so long to trigger the clause.

As long as he's not going to take the p*ss wage wise it's a no brainer.

Was only this weekend he did an interview saying he was desperate to stay and finally felt settled and at home at a club for the first time in his career. :lol:

Good stuff. Not good enough for Chelsea but he's got s future here for sure.

Guest neesy111

Earned a shot to stay with us, still want another winger mind

I'd say 2 wingers are a minimum especially with Gouffran expected to leave.

His attitude seems good. Think he's ended the season well.

£6 million seems a reasonable deal.

We really need to spend a decent fee for a proper winger, but I think Atsu would a good option for sub/fill squad.