Queens Park Rangers v Newcastle United - 13/09/2016 @ 19:45

Elliottman

Win would be perfect and really hope Brighton do us a favour and beat Huddersfield, their run needs to stop.

Once Huddersfield lose 1 they'll lose 3 or 4 more in a row. Going on adrenaline at the moment.

Or they could have sky high confidence now after beating the league favoirtes away, given the club their best ever start of all time, and winning 5/6.

Confidence can take you far and one defeat doesn't neccessaryily ruin it. Everyone thought the wheels would come off Leicester's wagon soon as they lost a game last season but the few defeats they did get didn't stop them.

I am not saying I expect Huddersfield to go up I dont. I think they will finish in the top ten now and maybe get a playoff spot if they keep the spirit up. I am just saying anything can happen in football and tbh huddersfield have looked one of the best teams in the league in the first 6 games as surprising as that is. Stranger things have happened in the sport and they may not have the fade away we all expect. We shall see.

Win would be perfect and really hope Brighton do us a favour and beat Huddersfield, their run needs to stop.

Once Huddersfield lose 1 they'll lose 3 or 4 more in a row. Going on adrenaline at the moment.

Or they could have sky high confidence now after beating the league favoirtes away, given the club their best ever start of all time, and winning 5/6.

Confidence can take you far and one defeat doesn't neccessaryily ruin it. Everyone thought the wheels would come off Leicester's wagon soon as they lost a game last season but the few defeats they did get didn't stop them.

I am not saying I expect Huddersfield to go up I dont. I think they will finish in the top ten now and maybe get a playoff spot if they keep the spirit up. I am just saying anything can happen in football and tbh huddersfield have looked one of the best teams in the league in the first 6 games as surprising as that is. Stranger things have happened in the sport and they may not have the fade away we all expect. We shall see.

Good test for Huddersfield on Tuesday at Brighton.

I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a bunch of changes for this one. Think will see a much different team to the Derby game. Wouldn't be surprised to see debut's for Lazaar, Atsu and Murphy, with Hanley Hayden and Clark probably getting involved too.

After seeing a bit of the champo now live and on tv over the last few weeks we should fear no one.

We lost to Fulham and Hudders by our own failings in coming to terms with relegation in our minds.

However now i cant see who will stop us.

0-1 Shelvey .....easy

The teams in this league in truth are dog s***

What does that make the likes of Blyth ?. Teams in this league are good teams but I honestly think we are better than them all and I think Tuesday will be similar to today, we'll be too strong, snuff them out and take enough of our chances.

Whats Blyth got to do with it?

The only quality in this league is us and maybe Norwich.

If we can win 3 out of the next four I think confidence will be so high we won't be losing many more points. Playing Villa, Norwich, QPR and Wolves. After having beaten Derby and Brighton and already played Huddersfield I can't imagine there being many difficult games left before the end of the year.

Just looked at the team they had out yesterday, they are a proper s*** Championship team now aren't they?

What happened to all that money they were spunking around?

Over spent in the prem, investors got sick of spunking money and getting nowhere.

Will be pissed at Rafa if he uses Colback again.

he will.

Reckon it'll be Hayden and Shelvey

Yeah. Colback is probably only going to be used as part of the rotation system when we have midweek games.