Queens Park Rangers v Newcastle United - 13/09/2016 @ 19:45

Elliottman

Whats the pub for this one now?

Used to always be O'neills and Walkabout but Oneills doesnt let us in anymore and Walkabout has closed.

Should be a good trip, cant see us losing, smart money would be on a draw but if we score first we'll win

We went to the Sindercombe Social near Shepherds Bush tube last time and are going to try there again, was full of NUFC.

I reckon Villa will be lucky to make the top 10 this season, they still look so disjointed.

Love how we're having games every few days at the moment though, just wish there was coverage of them.

I typed into my mobile app for my cable provider "newcastle" and returned a result for tomorrow afternoon. A delayed repeat of Derby v Newcastle. FFS.

There's some on VillaTalk who think they're superior to us (inc. squad wise) and we're nothing to be afraid of. Hope we absolutely disgrace them. Nee offence, Brummie.

I'm guessing he's slightly more likely to take offence if you keep mentioning him personally, mind. :lol:

Atsu will probably start in our next home game, same with Lazaar is my guess. Can see Yedlin starting tonight instead of Gouffran if he's a doubt. Not sure i would play Yedlin in this position myself but we're away so it wouldn't surprise me if Rafa goes a bit defensive and wants his pace on the counter. Unless he goes with Perez or Lazaar on the LW. Fuck knows anymore, we have options :lol:

Atsu will probably start in our next home game, same with Lazaar is my guess. Can see Yedlin starting tonight instead of Gouffran if he's a doubt. Not sure i would play Yedlin in this position myself but we're away so it wouldn't surprise me if Rafa goes a bit defensive and wants his pace on the counter. Unless he goes with Perez or Lazaar on the LW. f*** knows anymore, we have options :lol:

He'll shift Ritchie to the left and play Yedlin on the right, especially if Mitrovic will start.

I can see Mitro coming off the bench and then start at home in our next game against Wolverhampton. He's not match fit so i can't see him starting tonight without getting any minutes at all before his first start. Just my gut feeling..