Queens Park Rangers 0 - 6 Newcastle United - Post :fwap: reaction from page 37

BlueStar

Mackem at work was very quiet yesterday, and is even quieter this morning.

I asked if he saw last nights result, he just mumbled... "it was only QPR" :lol:

I'm sure they'll put at least 7 past them when they play in the cup next week then

Bloody hell, from the highlights we could've had about 12.

It is usually exaggerated and a bit of a throwaway comment.  But believe me when I say 10-0 wouldn't have flattered us and 12-0 would have been fair, too :lol:

And many QPR fans have said the same.

Was trying to think of other hammerings I'd been to and remembered I was at the 8-0 versus Sheff Wed but that was a home game.  This really was something else.  Utterly dominant in every area of the pitch, from start to finish.  First time I've seen us live this season and was obviously hugely impressed. 

Having competition for places and a meticulous manager has the club vibrant, efficient and serious.  Exciting times.

Was trying to think of other hammerings I'd been to and remembered I was at the 8-0 versus Sheff Wed but that was a home game.  This really was something else.  Utterly dominant in every area of the pitch, from start to finish.  First time I've seen us live this season and was obviously hugely impressed. 

Having competition for places and a meticulous manager has the club vibrant, efficient and serious.  Exciting times.

I was there anarl, Bobby's first home game iirc.  Told my dad at halftime we should have a bet on 8-0 (4-0 HT) and he laughed :lol:

Domestic, quite an usual word :thup:

Quoted.

Here we say "internal competitions". Why do you people have to keep correcting me if you understood what I meant in the first place?

I wasn't correcting you, just thought I'd share a weird English expression.

FWIW I meant an 'unusual' word!

Still find the league hard to gage, are QPR play off contenders or mid to lower table?  Either way it's fantastic to see us click offensively.  It's great how we can perform a certain way at a place like Derby then blow a side above them in the table away on their own patch. 

7-1 Leicester?? anyone?

Again, it was at home but I can't believe it's being overlooked.

That game was massive, we'd scored 6 a few times that season and we scored 6 in the first half alone. 2nd half was party time.

How often doo you get 2 hat-tricks in one game?

Quoted.

Here we say "internal competitions". Why do you people have to keep correcting me if you understood what I meant in the first place?

'An usual' sounds so good though. Just say it now.......an usual.

Quoted.

I am sorry Ian. You're always so polite and sweet. I was just stressed out because sometimes I feel like you don't understand me!

I wish we could cuddle a little bit now.

if we hadn't of lost the first 2 games we would be 5 clear with a gap, we made some mistakes early but are now putting things right as Rafa gets the team gelling properly.

Plenty of time to build an unassailable points total :)