Queens Park Rangers 0 - 6 Newcastle United - Post :fwap: reaction from page 37

BlueStar

Great video that did anyone notice at about 10:45 mitrovic clipping Dummet around the lug during the goal celebrations?

Yeah :lol: Seems to be in good spirit though looking at Dummets reaction.

If Mitrovic ever scores a hattrick I'm concerned he may kill and eat one of our players in celebration.

;D

Yes there is certainly an intensity about his celebrations!

Listening on radio is definitley bringing back some nostalgia of the Keegan years.

Listened to pretty much every game on the radio back then and with the lack of TV coverage this year I've gone back to my teenage years style support.

Not missing the TV as much as I thought I would

I am.  Not being able to properly catch up with the game after a win is doing my head in.  MOTD was about 5 minutes of highlights, but you got a tiny bit of insight at least.  Would quite often watch the hour long highlights on Sky, too. 

Tuesday night made me consider packing in playing on Saturdays and start going more regularly again.  Just can't be arsed with the travelling. 

It is a bit rubbish but I have to say that SkySports highlights packages have been a pleasant surprise. You actually get a bit of context and they're always released very shortly after FT. Can't imagine I'll watch a single episode of that show on Channel 5.

Coverage is disgustingly bad imo, that and the incompetent referees are the only things I don't enjoy about it all.

Even in Sweden, every second division game is on TV these days. It's pathetic they aren't even being filmed with more than one camera.

It's all about the Premier League here sadly, same reason we don't care about the Europa League, England team or domestic cups. It's eclipsed everything.

Same as most leagues tbf, i doubt many Spanish media care much what happens in their 2nd division compared to La Liga.

I'm really missing not being able watch. Including streaming the 3pm games I pretty much watched every game last season.

Used to listen to Metro Radio religiously for every match until the official site basically commanded it via NUFC World or whatever it used to be called. So I'd listen through there every mach that wouldn't get coverage on Fox Sports World/Soccer or internet video streaming. Anyway, the last Championship season had a ton of coverage in the 2nd half of the season and of course NBC broadcasts everything.

:lol: did like Lockwood much more than Lowes!

Coverage is disgustingly bad imo, that and the incompetent referees are the only things I don't enjoy about it all.

:lol: Refs are shit because there aren't any cameras at the match. No evidence of their shitness.

Even in Sweden, every second division game is on TV these days. It's pathetic they aren't even being filmed with more than one camera.

How do Swedish teams in the 2nd division manage to get a crowd when the games are on TV?

* Don't answer affordable ticket prices.

:lol: Refs are s*** because there aren't any cameras at the match. No evidence of their shitness.

I have only seen what Sky has shown so far and it hasn't been pretty at all :lol: fuck knows how bad it would be if they televised every game, i used to think the PL refs were bad but fuck me.