Newcastle United 0-2 Wolverhampton Wanderers - post-match from pg. 17

Disco

I don't like us playing with Gayle leading the line. Mitro might not be sharp in front of goal but he certainly gives us the option to go direct when needed as his hold up play is excellent.

Not that I'm watching this game or anything, just a general feeling.

I don't like us playing with Gayle leading the line. Mitro might not be sharp in front of goal but he certainly gives us the option to go direct when needed as his hold up play is excellent.

Yep, feel the same. Not sure on the Gayle/Diame combo.

Yep, feel the same. Not sure on the Gayle/Diame combo.

Perez playing off Mitrovic and Atsu and Ritchie wide is what I would want to see second half

That was dreadful, something's wrong with Mbemba this last couple of games he's played, wasn't that great against Derby either.

I was at that the Derby game and he was fine IMO; he's just having a poor game today.

YOu do realise that that game was live on TV don't you, so most if not all of us seen it. And he was dodgy at times in that game.

Guest firetotheworks

0-6 away followed by an inspiring home defeat is textbook Newcastle like. It's that much of an obvious cliché that it seems too obvious to consider it happening. Hopefully we'll sort ourselves out.

That was dreadful, something's wrong with Mbemba this last couple of games he's played, wasn't that great against Derby either.

I was at that the Derby game and he was fine IMO; he's just having a poor game today.

YOu do realise that that game was live on TV don't you, so most if not all of us seen it. And he was dodgy at times in that game.

He was alright against Derby man.

I forgot it was on TV TBF, but I never noticed anything wrong with his performance, in fact I recall walking away thinking he'd had a good game.