League Cup 4th Round - Preston (h), to be played Tuesday 25th October

joeyt

I reckon it will be Preston. Play them in the league the weekend after the next round and it often seems to happen that clubs seem to get whoever they have in the league that week. Us/ wolves city/ Swansea

I want any winnable game to get to the QF. If it is a premiership team away wouldn't mind as long as it would be a good away day like Liverpool or West Ham

Well done lad!

I reckon it will be Preston. Play them in the league the weekend after the next round and it often seems to happen that clubs seem to get whoever they have in the league that week. Us/ wolves city/ Swansea

I want any winnable game to get to the QF. If it is a premiership team away wouldn't mind as long as it would be a good away day like Liverpool or West Ham

Well done lad!

Happens all the time

Well done lad!

Happens all the time

Out by a factor of 10 on the Sissoko fee, wind your neck in.

Had my heart pumping there. Thought the mackems were coming out after our ball.

Cracking draw.

What's the chances the mackems are saying how lucky we are despite them being the luckiest cunts in the world in recent years when it comes to cup draws.

Fucking hell, heart was actually pounding when we got drew at home, was really expecting Sunderland to come out and had started imaging the game etc ffs

Thats an amazing draw for us to be fair, as has been said, Leeds, Bristol City, Hull or Norwich at home in the next round if we beat Preston and we could be looking at a two legged semi final - weve got a fucking chance here like

Well done lad!

Happens all the time

Out by a factor of 10 on the Sissoko fee, wind your neck in.

Now now

f***ing hell, heart was actually pounding when we got drew at home, was really expecting Sunderland to come out and had started imaging the game etc ffs

Thats an amazing draw for us to be fair, as has been said, Leeds, Bristol City, Hull or Norwich at home in the next round if we beat Preston and we could be looking at a two legged semi final - weve got a f***ing chance here like

Definitely and to think there's people who see the cups as an inconvenience. Just highlights what a joke our cup policy over the last 10 years has been even more