League Cup 4th Round - Preston (h), to be played Tuesday 25th October

joeyt

Scheduled to take place after Sky's coverage of Northampton v Man Utd tonight, but it will likely take place after all of tonight's games have finished

1. Arsenal

2. Chelsea

3. Leeds United

4. Liverpool

5. Newcastle United

6. Norwich City

7. Preston North End

8. Reading

9. Bristol City

10. Manchester United

11. mackems

12. Southampton

13. Hull City

14. Manchester City

15. Spurs

16. West Ham United

Hope we get Preston or QPR at home but can see us getting one of the big teams away. I'll guess Liverpool away

I reckon it will be Preston. Play them in the league the weekend after the next round and it often seems to happen that clubs seem to get whoever they have in the league that week. Us/ wolves city/ Swansea

I want any winnable game to get to the QF. If it is a premiership team away wouldn't mind as long as it would be a good away day like Liverpool or West Ham

Ideally a s**** side at home so we can get through but the level headed part of me  says we're not going to win it anyway so I wouldnt mind a trip to the Olympic Stadium so West Ham would be good.

Is there the rule in the league cup with allocations? Like you get more than standard away  league games? Was thinking if we were to get Sunderland away and could take 5000 odd it could be quite the occasion

15% of the ground or 3,000 (whichever is greater), I believe.

Police can refuse it and restrict it though, which they could well do against the mackems.

EDIT - When Villa played Birmingham in the same competition:

Aston Villa Football Club has a responsibility for the safety of all spectators within Villa Park and in discharging this responsibility, it has been necessary to restrict the numbers of away fans to 2,800 who will be housed within the area routinely allocated to away fans at Villa Park.

This decision has been approved by the Safety Advisory Group and has been the subject of discussions with the Football League and Birmingham City Football Club.

Ticket sales information will be released shortly.

Ideally a s**** side at home so we can get through but the level headed part of me  says we're not going to win it anyway so I wouldnt mind a trip to the London Stadium so West Ham would be good.

Is there the rule in the league cup with allocations? Like you get more than standard away  league games? Was thinking if we were to get Sunderland away and could take 5000 odd it could be quite the occasion

There you go :thup: