Rotherham United vs Newcastle United - 01/10/16 at 3pm (not on UK TV)

Not expecting it but i would really really like to see Mitro and Gayle up front. I think we'll see Gayle with Perez behind or Mitro and Perez.

i know he got derided for villa away but i saw some little things in there that could really help our all round game, plus saw some snippets of norwich that looked the same...general holdup play i suppose

be it him or murphy it's time for one of them with gayle and diame out the team

Think Gayle and Perez could work well, as long as Perez is not on the left.

NUFC.com:

Overseas TV:

Arena Sport 1 +HD

beIN Sports 3 Australia

Sportdigital TV +HD

SportKlub (Cro/Ser/Slo)

Ten 3 (India/Nepal/Pakistan/Sri Lanka)

So if it's on Bein Sports Australia, can we assume it's on Bein sports North America ? Don't make have to trawl through that awful TV guide of theirs.

Is on being connect 4

Hehe autocorrect love it, thanks man.

The crowd in the second half man when we scored, they way football crowds used to be  O0

I was thinking similar when compared to now. Even the Rotherham support, all there to a man at the end and cheering that consolation like a comeback goal.

All standing and packed in led to infectious crowd behaviour like, you just didn't want to miss a thing.

The crowd in the second half man when we scored, they way football crowds used to be  O0

I was thinking similar when compared to now. Even the Rotherham support, all there to a man at the end and cheering that consolation like a comeback goal.

All standing and packed in led to infectious crowd behaviour like, you just didn't want to miss a thing.

Weird hearing our fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone.

We seem to be more confident away from home, probably the home crowds expectations can get to the players, grumbling every time we make any ltitle mistake :anguish:. Expect us to win tbh, these are dump.

Alreet, Tony Gale.

Nowt to do with that. Rafa's just far, far more comfortable setting a team up to soak up pressure and counter.

Nah, the crowd do expect us to dick every team at home with ease like.

We seem to be more confident away from home, probably the home crowds expectations can get to the players, grumbling every time we make any ltitle mistake :anguish:. Expect us to win tbh, these are dump.

Alreet, Tony Gale.

Nowt to do with that. Rafa's just far, far more comfortable setting a team up to soak up pressure and counter.

Nah, they don't.

The groaning at every mistake is annoying.

It is, but tbf it's the same at every club, we've just got s*** loads more fans because we're better than everyone else.

Plus the fans that shout "Pass it forward" for 90 minutes :lol: :anguish:

Weird hearing our fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone.

Everybody's fans did tbh.

Alreet, Tony Gale.

Many home games you been to this season?

Great memories of the 1982 game.

Great memories

remember it well, Ando says on TS tonight it was his first start.

Think we have a great chance.

Only worry is not starting slow, a relatively inexperienced manager (Stubbs), their most explosive player is John Taylor, small little winger but very fast and full of energy was decent for Peterborough scored twice this season for them. Don't know much about their top scorer Danny Ward.

Still think we should go at them from the off.

Hope Rafa has another think about two forwards on the pitch again.