Rotherham United vs Newcastle United - 01/10/16 at 3pm (not on UK TV)

Still enough there to beat Rotherham but, with the 2 week break in mind, I would like to have seen him go full strength and go into the break full of confidence. If results go in our favour we could go top and as a side note there's nowt worse than stewing on a loss during the International break.

Yeah but some of the players will play during this "break" as well.

He's managing a squad not just a side, i know we're not used to it like.

Maybe he wants all the players to be confident & ready to fill in. Some wont be if they play poorly and then lose their position quickly. He's trying to balance a few things, a good enough side to get a result but giving chances to others.

Don't see why Anita's been allowed to come straight back in.

He has done well before and Yedlin has played a lot and will probably be away on international duty. It could be that Rafa sees Anita as the safer solution behind Atsu for his first game. Or just rotation :lol:

Looking forward to see Atsu start. Good for Ritchie to be rested a bit, we need him for the whole season.

Very true. Atsu to spread his wings a little could be very good.

If only Rafa could find a way to banish the ginger retard for good.

Is NUFCTV playing weird for anyone else? There is an interview with Darlow playing at the same time as the pre-match build up.

There's a video that plays automatically down the page :lol:

It stops after a while although couldn't stop it. Annoying.

Still enough there to beat Rotherham but, with the 2 week break in mind, I would like to have seen him go full strength and go into the break full of confidence. If results go in our favour we could go top and as a side note there's nowt worse than stewing on a loss during the International break.

Yeah but some of the players will play during this "break" as well.

Would rather our lineup wasn't decided by who may or may not play for their country tbh.