Rotherham United 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 01/10/16 post match blather from p23

BlueStar

Atsu a shining light, Dummet, Diame and Colback shining shite.

Looked much better after the goal. All our play has been down the right after about the half our mark. Gouffran might as well have not been on the pitch. He was ok before that though.

Our final balls are atrocious. Too much hit and hope. We look far better and superior passing it around rather than punting it.

Hard to tell the difference between Atsu and Anita on my laptop though, especially with them playing close to each other.

Wow.

As some form of defence, I can't tell the difference between Shelvey and Ritchie on PES :lol:

:lol: If you could see what I'm trying to watch, then you'd understand.

Shelvey looks like Harry Hill and I'm struggling to work out which one is Clark or Dummett at times.

class goal, solid performance so far

:thup:

Nowt flash, not smashing the fuck out of them like many seem to expect, but we're definitely a class above them. Summed up by the goal, really.

As long as we don't allow them back into the game they should run out of steam.

Not our best first half, no suprise Atsu scored as he's one of the few who's been playing in a higher gear.

We really need to learn to put in equal performances after big wins though. You can't win 6-0 or 4-3 and then half play a game as it's a supposed easier opponent.

Hard to tell the difference between Atsu and Anita on my laptop though, especially with them playing close to each other.

Wow.

As some form of defence, I can't tell the difference between Shelvey and Ritchie on PES :lol:

Wow.

:lol: If you could see what I'm trying to watch, then you'd understand.

Shelvey looks like Harry Hill and I'm struggling to work out which one is Clark or Dummett at times.

Nothing to worry about m8, I can`t tell the difference between Diame and Colback on what I`m watching.

Halford and Ward are two uuuugly mother fuckers. Colback, Diame and Dummett are so bad :lol:

Really like Atsu, great close control and acceleration. Seems very agile. Took his goal beautifully:) :thup:

Atsu a shining light, Dummet, Diame and Colback shining shite.

Looked much better after the goal. All our play has been down the right after about the half our mark. Gouffran might as well have not been on the pitch. He was ok before that though.

Our final balls are atrocious. Too much hit and hope. We look far better and superior passing it around rather than punting it.

Got to agree with this really. It's been a bit of a stroll, but we look like we could step up a gear or two and pick them apart, but we are slinging in crosses from deep rather than working them open with quick passing. The goal was class though, he's been our most dangerous player by some distance.

Pretty poor for half an hour, but the game opened up after that and I felt like we'd score because we have the better players.

Great goal from Atsu, who's done very well. Gouff unlucky too with his earlier on.

We could do with another, just in case.