Newcastle United 3 - 0 Ipswich Town - 22/10/16 - Post-match reaction from page 9

Wullie

Sounds as though is was a comprehensive home win as you could hope for. Dominated the key areas. Chuffed for Perez and Ritchie since they've come in for a bit of cintricism of late. Those two always seen to work well together from what I've seen too.

Other results going our way too. Happy days.

Sounds as though is was a comprehensive home win as you could hope for. Dominated the key areas. Chuffed for Perez and Ritchie since they've come in for a bit of cintricism of late. Those two always seen to work well together from what I've seen too.

Ritchie has? i haven't seen it, personally i haven't been massively impressed with him but i wouldn't call it criticism either way.

Ritchie has? i haven't seen it, personally i haven't been massively impressed with him but i wouldn't call it criticism either way.

Seen a couple of things on Twitter since Atsu had come in. Nowt major.

Guest firetotheworks

Most amount of points - 31

Most wins - 10

Most goals - 30

Joint 2nd least amount of goals conceded - 11 (Chrissy's Brighton are on 9)

:thup:

3-0 win - could have been 7-0. Not much more to say than that really. Perez getting two goals will be massive for his confidence as well. No one can touch us in this division, we should be looking for a cup run now just to keep the season interesting.