Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

54 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Alex Scott.

And how do they mean "hang out"?

In one sense I will take that one Jamaican girl from ESPN, Alexis Nunes, and "hang out" with her. In another sense I will take Ian Wright or Shearer and "hang out" with them.

This Copa America has seemed poisoned from the beginning. They did the same trick as AFCON in 2013, when changing from even to odd years, and instead of having one extra year between tournaments, decided to have tournaments in consecutive years for purely financial reasons. Having this tournament and WC qualifiers all in this break is madness and just reckless towards the players. They needed to just cancel this or move it to Florida months ago, but I am sure they will persist.

On 03/06/2021 at 11:07, gdm said:

Ligue 1 going from 20 teams to 18 teams from 2023

Surprising that this would be done after the Coupe de la Ligue was terminated last season. You would think it would be one or the other in terms of limiting fixture congestion.

On 29/05/2021 at 11:43, Andymc1 said:

Sean Longstaff playing cricket for Tynemouth today at Felling. We must be the only club in the PL allowing our players to play amateur sport in the summer.

Emre once had a kick about with us in Jesmond. Everyone thought it was great but I was worried about his knees.

8 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

Emre once had a kick about with us in Jesmond. Everyone thought it was great but I was worried about his knees.

Not as good as that but Gordon Armstrong and Richard Ord once played at the Kings head field in Stanley, Armstrong was like Glen Hoddle, Ord was a cart horse.

Crystal Palace have the most number of names on the list with 22 in total including Gary Cahill, Nathanial Clyne, Scott Dann, Wayne Hennessey, James McCarthy, Mamadou Sakho, Andros Townsend, Patrick van Aanholt and Joel Ward.

Fucking hell Palace, not gonna have a squad next season at this rate :lol:

7 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Anyone remember this?

That Italy team were crazy good.

Italy were really boring under Trapatonni tbh - They had good players but a style that was too old school Italian - it wasn’t until 4 years later under Lippi can they ditched this ultra defensive game 

this particular game was bent - I remember Ahn (scored winning goal) getting sacked by Perugia straight after