Leeds United vs Newcastle United - 20/11/16 @ 13:15 - SS1

It always amazes me how much of a s*** people give about who else goes up. Who f***ing cares, man?

Yeah, it's like those people that watch a game not involving us, doesn't affect us and don't have money on but would prefer one of the teams instead of the other.

I'm taking the piss by the way.

The applauding in the 17th minute should cease now...this happened over 2 years ago and nothing is going to bring these guys back. The fans have more than shown their affection and respect for the guys killed and now we have to move on. Millions died in 2 World Wars to keep the country free but we only note their sacrifice ONCE a YEAR.

Enough is enough now.

The applauding in the 17th minute should cease now...this happened over 2 years ago and nothing is going to bring these guys back. The fans have more than shown their affection and respect for the guys killed and now we have to move on. Millions died in 2 World Wars to keep the country free but we only note their sacrifice ONCE a YEAR.

Enough is enough now.

I think people harping on about it is much worse, personally.

If people want to clap, let them. If they don't,  that's fine also. It's the ones telling people what to do that want to fuck off IMO.

I reckon the atmosphere will be decent on Sunday.

Our fans are class, will make a lot of noise. Easy journey from Toon to Leeds.

This is a big game for Leeds. First sellout in 6 years. Their fans will be well up for it.

Wish I could sing Toon songs, but no deal in the home end  :lol:

I'd say the atmosphere will be toxic not decent mind.

I fail to see how any reasonable Newcastle fan couldn't want Hughton to win promotion provided it's not at our expense.

He was the last half-decent manager and man we had before Rafa got the job.

He was a top guy in a sea of shit at the time and he was the only one with credibility and will always have time for the guy.  I hope he does get promoted with Brighton.

Not sure what it'll be like on Sunday but I thought our last few visits down there had very little hostility towards us to the point where on our last couple of trips we were stood drinking with Leeds fans in the pubs around Elland Road which was always a no go in years gone by. Even when we beat them 4-3, coming back from 3-1 down we were mingling with them outside with no bother at all afterwards.

In saying all that it's one of those places that's easy enough to find bother if you want it.

I reckon the atmosphere will be decent on Sunday.

Our fans are class, will make a lot of noise. Easy journey from Toon to Leeds.

This is a big game for Leeds. First sellout in 6 years. Their fans will be well up for it.

Wish I could sing Toon songs, but no deal in the home end  :lol:

I'd say the atmosphere will be toxic not decent mind.

Aye, it could be. Depends how the game goes. If we get a early goal, take sting out of game, keep crowd quiet.

Well excited for game though. Feels like ages since we played.

Don't get this love for wanting the same teams as 20 odd years ago in the Premier League now. Leeds would play the same shite and buy the same shite players Sunderland and Burnley do.

Leeds is a huge city and they were a massive club back then. I don't think it would take much for them to be packing in 40k crowds again if they went up. No different to us before Keegan really, I think this is something that fans of smaller clubs always resent.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2u7unfo.jpg

Well that's just woeful. And that's even before considering the fact that our manager's previous place of employment was Real Madrid.

Erm, it was copying what they had done on the previous page, and the replies to it numb nuts.

:lol: Fair enough. I guess I need to read every page within a thread before making a remark. My bad.

Be class if there was some inbuilt way of referring to a previous post within the forum software like. That'd be a feature I'd pay big money for.