Leeds United vs Newcastle United - 20/11/16 @ 13:15 - SS1

:lol:

The poppies are supposed to disappear as soon as the 11th or Remembrance Sunday finishes, whichever is later. Hopefully this is the first step to them being all year round, really show that extra respect to our heroes.

I'd love to see them back in the premier league in a way, they are one of those classic teams who I still see as premier league, even though they are proper c***s.

Much more value seeing them play on a super sunday over the likes of Sunderland, Burnley, West Brom etc...

Agreed. Would be class if we came up with Brighton and Leeds via the playoffs.

I'd love to see them back in the premier league in a way, they are one of those classic teams who I still see as premier league, even though they are proper c***s.

Much more value seeing them play on a super sunday over the likes of Sunderland, Burnley, West Brom etc...

Agreed. Would be class if we came up with Brighton and Leeds via the playoffs.

Me too. NUFC, Hughton, and Leeds for me.

I wouldn't, they are fucking insufferable, man. Last one I worked with was during their spell challenging at the top with Dreary O Blarney, and every day without fail he would come up and say ' Cartoon Army' , in that horrible fucking accent

Can't believe how much this game is being hyped up by the Leeds fans, they're worse than Boro for bigging up non-derbies :lol:

Comfortable win for us as well I reckon, 2-0. Similar to the Derby away game where we'll just soak up the pressure without ever looking massively under threat.

I reckon the atmosphere will be decent on Sunday.

Our fans are class, will make a lot of noise. Easy journey from Toon to Leeds.

This is a big game for Leeds. First sellout in 6 years. Their fans will be well up for it.

Wish I could sing Toon songs, but no deal in the home end  :lol: