Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers - 26/11/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

I tried to look for tickets on the website but it says "Sorry there are currently no events". It's not sold out is it?

Currently in Glasgow and might have a chance to take a Saturday train trip.

If it's showing no events it'll be a problem with the site. Possibly maintenance? I'd just check again tomorrow and it should be up and running.

The only players who are 'restable' are Lascelles, Shelvey and Gayle, the others are rotated to the point where they'll never need resting. I wouldn't be too bothered about resting Lascelles, as it'll be Mbemba or Hanley making the step up, either are good enough against 90% of the league. We will miss Shelvey in any match against the other promotion contenders, but like Gayle we've got fringe players who bring something different to the team.

Not worried about 'resting' players in the slightest.

More traffic on here so I'd throw it it out There.....Looking like I will have at least two spares for this. Good seats in the strawberry corner if anyones interested or knows anyone who might be.

Goes without saying selling for face value.

Drop me a pm if interested  ?

I tried to look for tickets on the website but it says "Sorry there are currently no events". It's not sold out is it?

If it's showing no events it'll be a problem with the site. Possibly maintenance? I'd just check again tomorrow and it should be up and running.

I don't think the site works if your on a phone.

More traffic on here so I'd throw it it out There.....Looking like I will have at least two spares for this. Good seats in the strawberry corner if anyones interested or knows anyone who might be.

Goes without saying selling for face value.

Drop me a pm if interested  ?