Notts Forest 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/12/16 - Both red cards rescinded by FA

Dave

you get these sort of thing go against you maybe a couple of times a season. in isolation and are rightly massive talking points. to have 5 or 6 all go against you in 1 game looks way outside of coincidence to me like.

you get these sort of thing go against you maybe a couple of times a season. in isolation and are rightly massive talking points. to have 5 or 6 all go against you in 1 game looks way outside of coincidence to me like.

If it was just a case of the ref not being very good we would have got a decision or two. What happened last night fucking stinks.

Getting robbed like this will probably make us stronger for the rest of the season, at least mentally, and more united. Rafa, the players, and everyone concerned will be more determined than ever now I think. I just hope that us not having Shelvey available won't affect us too much. Still fucking fuming though. I hope we win every game from now on in this shit league, preferably by spending a lot of cash in January as well, if only to piss others off.

Getting robbed like this will probably make us stronger for the rest of the season, at least mentally, and more united. Rafa, the players, and everyone concerned will be more determined than ever now I think. I just hope that us not having Shelvey available won't affect us too much. Still f***ing fuming though. I hope we win every game from now on in this s*** league, preferably by spending a lot of cash in January as well, if only to p*ss others off.

100% agree with everything you said.

Getting robbed like this will probably make us stronger for the rest of the season, at least mentally, and more united. Rafa, the players, and everyone concerned will be more determined than ever now I think. I just hope that us not having Shelvey available won't affect us too much. Still f***ing fuming though. I hope we win every game from now on in this s*** league, preferably by spending a lot of cash in January as well, if only to p*ss others off.

100% agree with everything you said.

Lansbury will be feeling erythromycin smug over gaining three points from conning the ref and linesman.  I wonder whether he will feel quite so smug when refs refuse to give penalties in future games because they know he is a cheat.  He may have won three points yesterday but he may have cost his side numerous future points because he is now known to be a cheat.

Lansbury will be feeling very smug over gaining three points from conning the ref and linesman.  I wonder whether he will feel quite so smug when refs refuse to give penalties in future games because they know he is a cheat.  He may have won three points yesterday but he may have cost his side numerous future points because he is now known to be a cheat.

Lansbury will be feeling erythromycin smug over gaining three points from conning the ref and linesman.  I wonder whether he will feel quite so smug when refs refuse to give penalties in future games because they know he is a cheat.  He may have won three points yesterday but he may have cost his side numerous future points because he is now known to be a cheat.

Meh... Cheats prosper again and again in football.

Didn't get to see the game, only found out the details of the result when it was all over.

Not going to watch extended highlights,  I think as will just get angry.

But I do find it reassuring that the result happened in these freakish circumstances. There could be a lot of resilience and unity in the camp after that.

Cannot believe the pundits on channel 5 defended that shit. Was the worst refereeing performance I have ever seen.

Our lads did us proud and showed that they truly are United now. As previously mentioned hopefully this will spur us on.

No chance of either being overturned.

I can see dummett's being overturned.

Referee will say in his report that he thought Dummett deliberately pushed their player over with no attempt to play the ball, FA will lap that up and keep the decision as it is.

This. FA will take the easy option and back the ref.

Do bears s--t in the woods..?

After having viewed the Shelvey incident a further 20 times today, I'm getting less and less convinced it should have been a red :lol:

If Shelvey's ban is not overturned, Lansbury should be charged and banned also - he did exactly the same motion that Shelvey did.

Lansbury getting banned doesn't do us any good per se, but it's more about sticking up for ourselves. Refs used to fear Ferguson because of that - this would never have happened to them because they knew he'd stir up a sh*t storm.

We should appeal the Dummett decision and call on the FA to punish Lansbury. We have a very strong case in both incidents, and if nothing else it sends out the message that we won't stand for it. Given we've got Lazaar and possibly Haidara though, the club may decide to just leave it. The logic may be that the more often you appeal, the less seriously it's taken. In my view though, that was one of the worst ref performance I've ever seen - in fact it would take some doing to beat it - and we need to stand up for ourselves here and send out a message.

If he plays all our players should go down clutching a random body part every time he comes near them. Either that or rough the fucker up to tears. He's gonna get dogs abuse if he dares show his face, that much is fact.