Notts Forest 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/12/16 - Both red cards rescinded by FA

Dave

No chance of Shelvey's being recinded imo, hope I'm wrong though. Whether right or not, or whether he meant it or not, Shelvey clearlly kicks back aggressively. We saw with Anita how adamant they are not to reverse decisions.

If Dummett is still banned after they review it then I don't even know what to say.

i don't that's clear at all personally, if you watch it from the other side of the pitch angle you see he hardly lashes out at all, it's barely a movement tbh

His left leg kicks back like. It's pretty clear.

39 minutes I think, Nobody.

EDIT: I'm not saying he meant it like that like, maybe it's just a consequence of him being tangled up I dunno. But I'd be surprised if the FA see it any other way.

Anyway just watched the Sky highlights, that Darlow yellow is fucking laughable :lol:

There's been a lot of talk this season about us being wise to referees, laughing and joking with them to sweeten them up etc. This seems a clear case of some no mark coming out to show he's boss, that he'll not be swooned by the big boys. Just an utter joke of a performance.

No chance of Shelvey's being recinded imo, hope I'm wrong though. Whether right or not, or whether he meant it or not, Shelvey clearlly kicks back aggressively. We saw with Anita how adamant they are not to reverse decisions.

If Dummett is still banned after they review it then I don't even know what to say.

i don't that's clear at all personally, if you watch it from the other side of the pitch angle you see he hardly lashes out at all, it's barely a movement tbh

EDIT: I'm not saying he meant it like that like, maybe it's just a consequence of him being tangled up I dunno. But I'd be surprised if the FA see it any other way.

Just seen it, cheers. Awful decision :lol:

Dummett's red card, does the ref not even know the rules?

Darlow's booking, he's walking back to the line as he is booked, what in the actual fuck is going on there? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I'd honestly go as far to say that even if he'd just given Dummett a yellow card that we'd have won. Forest were that shit that they needed 2 pens, a 2 man advantage and the ref on their side in order to scrape the win.

Just seen it, cheers. Awful decision :lol:

Dummett's red card, does the ref not even know the rules?

Darlow's booking, he's walking back to the line as he is booked, what in the actual fuck is going on there? :lol:

It's hillarious :lol:

The ref books him for stretching down before walking back to the net, something which just about ever keeper does. As he's doing it the ref points back to the goal to say "get in there", so takes Darlow's action as dissent or something and books him. I bet he's a proper little grass in real life.

Shelvey incident - he is fouled, Lansbury kicks out at least twice, Shelvey barely kicks back. If you're going to send one off, you send the other off. Like other people have said though, the linesman has went off the reaction of Lansbury. Will be a big miss, he shouldn't have kicked back, as little as he did - he's done it a few times this season and got away with it.

Dummett incident - mental. It's not a red card anymore, the rules changed. Lansbury literally stopped and planted his feet, what is Dummett meant to do? He can't run through him or leap vertically up into the air to get away from him. Should appeal.

Clark penalty incident - he is effectively Rock Bottomed. How did the ref / other linesman not see it?

Handball penalty incident - Kasami moves his arm away from his body, when he brings it back in it hits him on the arm - it's a penalty.

Clark disallowed goal - see his penalty incident, how can you give a foul for one and not the other?

Gouffran yellow card summed the night up. He laughed at it, he couldn't believe it. It's a foul aye, it's not a booking though.

Notts Forest first goal aswell, Assambalongo or whatever is offside, he charges at the ball from behind the goal for f*ck sake. How much more blatant does it have to be? If I can be pedantic also, watch when Bendtner falls to the floor, the ball hits his hand. He then gets up and toepokes it in.

Woke up this morning absolutely raging. Rafa's interview was classy, he didn't say anything stupid and he belittled Lansbury with his "proud of himself" comment.

27 days until they're up here...

Notts Forest first goal aswell, Assambalongo or whatever is offside, he charges at the ball from behind the goal for f*ck sake. How much more blatant does it have to be? If I can be pedantic also, watch when Bendtner falls to the floor, the ball hits his hand. He then gets up and toepokes it in.

It's such a blatant off side, and it's clear as day that the ref hasn't read up on the new rules that's been introduced this season with that and the Dummett decision.

It's such a blatant off side, and it's clear as day that the ref hasn't read up on the new rules that's been introduced this season with that and the Dummett decision.

The ref was too busy injecting roids into his arse to read the new rules

It's debatable how much kick and indeed aggression is shown imo. What's pretty clear is that the assistant who flagged could literally have only seen the reaction anyway as the prick on the deck was blocking him.

The ref was too busy injecting roids into his arse to read the new rules

bit of a balloon like

Lansbury obvious has a reputation going by that Karl Henry tweet.

He also has previous regarding getting one of our players sent off.  It happened in the last Championship against Watford with Nolan the victim.

I remember going to a Talk In with Nolan and he was asked about the players he disliked most and he named Lansbury for deliberately getting him sent off in that game.

I think they ended up playing together at West Ham.

Someone a few pages back said 'the FA need to look into that' and it occured to me that the FA need looking into. There is no one looking over their practices and decisions.

The FA aren't going be too much in favour of constantly scrutinising ref/linesman decisions because it reflects poorly on the the FA and the sport. Far easier to stick it to players everytime because of ambiguity or uncertainy.

Shelvey gets reported for possible offensive language because someone said they heard it. He could get slammed and accused of bringing the game into disrepute.

Lansbury play-acts himself into the Guinness Book of Shitehawks in a stunning display of bad sportsmanship but that doesn't even get glanced at, when it is arguably bringing the game into disrepute too.

The fucking FA frequently bring the game into disrepute. :lol: