Notts Forest 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/12/16 - Both red cards rescinded by FA

Dave

How shit are Forest btw? Sky spinning it as 'wearing us down', it was two set pieces. They're fucking rubbish.

They were awful, the fact we have 78% possession in the 10 minutes after going down to 10 minutes says it all. They we're utterly dreadful.

Thought I'd seen some crazy refereeing performances, that however is blatently a fixed match.

2 reds against us, 2 pens against us, 1 good goal disallowed, 2 pens not given. Fair play to Beagrie on Sky Sports for being honest. Fucking fix.

Yeah thats not a penalty for the Shelvey red.

It's not even a fucking foul, people saying Shelvey did anything wrong here, I don't get it. He's just trying to get up, barely makes any contact, and Lansbury does a clutching his face act, when if he's contacted anywhere and that's debatable it's around the groin area.

I just don't get the common opinion of why Dummet was unlucky but Shelvey deserved his, I'm biased as hell but neither were sendings off in my book, although I could understand the ref being conned for the 2nd penalty.

I've been on a train following updates with interest on here and Facebook, sounds infuriating.

Game has been recorded, how much of it shall I watch - entire first half and fast forward through second? Sounds like it needs to be seen to be believed.

Hope it's not a Virgin train.

Its refs rob game,but...it was very visible that most of our players  was tired.

In position when we chase a draw,he should strenghten our midfield instead to let Gayle walking dead last 30 mins.Or to put Mitro in to try to hold ball or help defenders with headers...or to put Atsu in 60 min becouse Ritchie was also dead.Our players are not machines,cant use all of them 290 min in 6 days and hope they will flying on the ground .Shelveys red was direct product of his mental and physical fatigue

Robberry but a lot of mistakes in leading team.I start to hate Rafa

Guest Howaythetoon

Worryingly, we don't seem to create many chances on goal... shit result and a shit day. They were both penalties, but harsh reds and we should of had a pen at least and a goal that was disallowed should have stood.

It's not even a fucking foul, people saying Shelvey did anything wrong here, I don't get it. He's just trying to get up

Howay man, he blatantly kicks out at Lansbury with his foot.

Its a blatant red for Shelvey, but its never a penalty.

It's not even a fucking foul, people saying Shelvey did anything wrong here, I don't get it. He's just trying to get up

He did...but he got kicked by Lansbury first and the ref and linesman missed that one.

Its refs rob game,but...it was very visible that most of our players  was tired.

In position when we chase a draw,he should strenghten our midfield instead to let Gayle walking dead last 30 mins.Or to put Mitro in to try to hold ball or help defenders with headers...or to put Atsu in 60 min becouse Ritchie was also dead.Our players are not machines,cant use all of them 290 min in 6 days and hope they will flying on the ground .Shelveys red was direct product of his mental and physical fatigue

Robberry but a lot of mistakes in leading team.I start to hate Rafa

Shut up, you wanted us to lose 5-0.

I've been on a train following updates with interest on here and Facebook, sounds infuriating.

Game has been recorded, how much of it shall I watch - entire first half and fast forward through second? Sounds like it needs to be seen to be believed.

Hope it's not a Virgin train.

It is, I have no choice [emoji38]

Its a blatant red for Shelvey, but its never a penalty.

Was it not a foul in the box?

Guest firetotheworks

Just for posterity.

Penalty not given - wrong.

Goal disallowed - wrong in the context of the above.

Penalty and red card - correct.

Penalty and red card - wrong.

Gouffran yellow card - wrong.

Offside goal - wrong.

Up there as the highest quantity of incompetent refereeing all in one direction that I've ever experienced in my 25 years of supporting Newcastle.

He did...but he got kicked by Lansbury first and the ref and linesman missed that one.

Aye but it's still a red if the ref/linesman sees it. Lansbury maybe should have walked an all (I'll need to see it again).

Thought I'd seen some crazy refereeing performances, that however is blatently a fixed match.

2 reds against us, 2 pens against us, 1 good goal disallowed, 2 pens not given. Fair play to Beagrie on Sky Sports for being honest. f***ing fix.

What were these two pens we should have had? They have been completely erased from my mind in my total rage.