Notts Forest 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/12/16 - Both red cards rescinded by FA

Dave

Its refs rob game,but...it was very visible that most of our players  was tired.

In position when we chase a draw,he should strenghten our midfield instead to let Gayle walking dead last 30 mins.Or to put Mitro in to try to hold ball or help defenders with headers...or to put Atsu in 60 min becouse Ritchie was also dead.Our players are not machines,cant use all of them 290 min in 6 days and hope they will flying on the ground .Shelveys red was direct product of his mental and physical fatigue

Robberry but a lot of mistakes in leading team.I start to hate Rafa

Shut up, you wanted us to lose 5-0.

http://conceptnewscentral.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Middle-finger.jpg

Yeah thats not a penalty for the Shelvey red.

It's not even a f***ing foul, people saying Shelvey did anything wrong here, I don't get it. He's just trying to get up

Howay man, he blatantly kicks out at Lansbury with his foot.

Its a blatant red for Shelvey, but its never a penalty.

Was it not a foul in the box?

Exactly, this thought process is weird to me, if you think it's a red then the you had to agree with the penalty call. I still think it's neither a pen or a red, if anything it was a free kick to us for the initial foul by Lansbury.

I'll never forget how angry I was against Villa at home, in 99 I think. Uriah Rennie sending off Shearer. 13 year old me was fucking fuming.

Tonight, I'm ever more pissed off. Like 3-4 massive decisions, completely screwed us over. Snide ref.

Its refs rob game,but...it was very visible that most of our players  was tired.

In position when we chase a draw,he should strenghten our midfield instead to let Gayle walking dead last 30 mins.Or to put Mitro in to try to hold ball or help defenders with headers...or to put Atsu in 60 min becouse Ritchie was also dead.Our players are not machines,cant use all of them 290 min in 6 days and hope they will flying on the ground .Shelveys red was direct product of his mental and physical fatigue

Robberry but a lot of mistakes in leading team.I start to hate Rafa

Shut up, you wanted us to lose 5-0.

http://conceptnewscentral.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Middle-finger.jpg

Calm down Skankhunt42.

Circle the wagons, back the boss, back the players. When the deck is stacked against you to the extent that it was tonight then you need to close ranks and support unconditionally. That was fucking bullshit tonight, absolute bollocks, every fucker who saw it, other than forest fans and mackems, know exactly what they saw.

Yeah thats not a penalty for the Shelvey red.

It's not even a f***ing foul, people saying Shelvey did anything wrong here, I don't get it. He's just trying to get up

Howay man, he blatantly kicks out at Lansbury with his foot.

Its a blatant red for Shelvey, but its never a penalty.

Was it not a foul in the box?

Exactly, this thought process is weird to me, if you think it's a red then the you had to agree with the penalty call. I still think it's neither a pen or a red, if anything it was a free kick to us for the initial foul by Lansbury.

If Shelvey is fouled then it's a freekick to us and anything that happens after that is irrelevant really (in terms of that decision). I cannot blame the linesman though as I assume he just saw something out the corner of his eye and then caught Shelvey kicking out, calling a foul for that.

im just watching does shelvey even kick him, or push him back with his calf?

It's barely a kick, even if it was intended to be. Like you say it ends up looking more like he pushed him away with his calf, then the ultra delayed reaction kicks in.