Notts Forest 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/12/16 - Both red cards rescinded by FA

Dave

Unexpected but excellent news.

:thup:

Fairly amazed tbh.

Gobsmacked tbh.

What a farce. Fortunately we'll still go up by about 15 points whilst Lansbury and Forest plod along for another decade in the midtable Championship ratrace.

Off you fuck, jammy bastards. :thup:

Unexpected but excellent news.

:thup:

Fairly amazed tbh.

Gobsmacked tbh.

What a farce. Fortunately we'll still go up by about 15 points whilst Lansbury and Forest plod along for another decade in the midtable Championship ratrace.

Off you f***, jammy b******s. :thup:

This. Hopefully.

Absolutely astounded they overturned both. Shelvey probably because they are hammering him with the racism ban.

Guest neesy111

really worried about the racist abuse hearing now. they must be quite confident and are ready to throw the book at him.

They are not connected.

More annoyed than ever now, it's good they've been rescinded and both players are free to play but it's annoying as fuck the FA have basically admitted we were cheated out of 3 points and there's fuck all we can do about it. Lansbury should get a 4 game ban for cheating and the ref should be handed his P45 for one of the worst performances I've ever seen.

Guest reefatoon

really worried about the racist abuse hearing now. they must be quite confident and are ready to throw the book at him.

What the actual fuck?

as close as you will ever get to the FA accepting the refereeing was sub standard.

Aye, I am actually shocked by this outcome

As am I - it may have happened before, but I can not remember a side having TWO red cards overturned from the same match...clearly a tacit admission by the FA that a)Lansbury cheated and b)we were robbed of a result by the dismissals.

Caulkin is quite right - Lansbury SHOULD get the two red cards for his cheating and actually, the game should be replayed with one of his suspensions being that one...

Can't have everything though and this is as good as any side  would get from the FA - I am normally no fan of theirs, but they have to be congratulated on taking swift and correct action to right most of the wrong.

https://you-are-the-ref.com/double-red-card-overturning-condemned/

"You Are The Ref Experts" :lol:

Imagine trying to defend that Dummett red ffs, let alone claim it was the correct decision  :lol:

Even if it was a penalty (it wasn't) it isn't a red as it's an accidental collision (actually a dive like but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt) caused by their cunt stopping infront of him (and throwing himself over). An accidental collision is a yellow card in the new rules, as is a clear attempt to make contact with the ball.

As for Shelvey's, although I'm surprised it's been overturned, the FA have far more angles to analyse than a bunch of bored cunts at you-are-the-ref.com :lol: