Season's greetings

Altamullan

Christmas day must be the shittest day of the year. Bairns been on the phone since 6-30am wanting to open his prezzies...now he has I'm suffering PS4 wrestling...aaaaargh! I've never known how so many £££ can get so little!

Now I've got to slave in the kitchen for the next few hours so jnr can refuse to eat anything coz we took him off his PS FUCKING 4.

And i'll guarantee when I've finished the dishes the TV will be fucking shite. The decent pubs are shut....it doesn't get any better does it?

Roll on boxing day for some trad non league football then up Toon for the big un.

Happy Boxing Day everyone.

Some poor 19 year old lad was stabbed and died last night in Cramlington Club up the road from me. Tragic; countless lives affected and no doubt drink induced. My step son had been up in the village earlier, kinda spoilt my morning.

Some poor 19 year old lad was stabbed and died last night in Cramlington Club up the road from me. Tragic; countless lives affected and no doubt drink induced. My step son had been up in the village earlier, kinda spoilt my morning.

Jesus :/

That's appalling.