Brentford v Newcastle United - 14/1/17 - 3pm (Not on TV)

LFEE

Brentford are just the kind of the team that will be up for it playing against us. And unlike the other teams like Burton or Leeds who were hyped up to play us, they can and probably will pull off a win.

Brentford are just the kind of the team that will be up for it playing against us. And unlike the other teams like Burton or Leeds who were hyped up to play us, they can and probably will pull off a win.

Surely everyone is up for it when they play us, we just have to outplay them. That's essentially what this whole season is about.

Brentford win is unlikely. We've been poor for a while now. Relatively solid at the back but going forward we look rather useless.' Seriously lacking in creativity, we've been so reliant on Hogan for goals that I think no other player has more than 3. And I imagine Hogan should be gone by then so really no idea how the fuck we'd score. If Newcastle don't win then something must have gone seriously wrong in those 90 mins.

no shelvey= no chance

I remember, when we used to sit

in the government yard in Trenchtown

Oba - obaserving the hair-less gen-ee-us

As he outplays our poor opponents, with both feet.

No Shintsy, no cry, no Shintsy, no cry

Brentford win is unlikely. We've been poor for a while now. Relatively solid at the back but going forward we look rather useless.' Seriously lacking in creativity, we've been so reliant on Hogan for goals that I think no other player has more than 3. And I imagine Hogan should be gone by then so really no idea how the f*** we'd score. If Newcastle don't win then something must have gone seriously wrong in those 90 mins.

Replace Hogan with Gayle and you've summed us up well. Luckily for us, we should still be able to pick our goalscorer.

Can't see a win here, we are struggling and I honestly don't think until Shelvey gets back that Rafa has an answer for it with the current players available to him and his rigid adherance to his favoured formation (at least in the league). Can see this being a draw though, in fact it might be the start of a bunch of draws in the second half to balance out the lack of them in the first half of the season.

no shelvey= no chance

I remember, when we used to sit

in the government yard in Trenchtown

Oba - obaserving the hair-less gen-ee-us

As he outplays our poor opponents, with both feet.

No Shintsy, no cry, no Shintsy, no cry

Ere, Makem baiter, don't shed no tears,

No, Shintsy, no cry.

:cheesy: